have u seen that new pirate movie?

atrocks

its rated aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!....

but really ...i like pirate movies...and the pirates of the carribean movie was cool...so cool in fact that it made me want to be a pirate...slicin and choppin on the high seas in search of booty....hahahaa and treasure too...hahahahhaa..and it was pretty funny...but dont go see it if yer expecting some complete gladiator type super drama....cus it isnt...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I made a pirate thread already.

Originally posted by NOUM

I don't know if you noticed but i'm a huge pirate fan..you got aim?

breakdancefreak3<<thats my screen name.

I don't see anything about gay talk....................................................................................................................................man poele theese day say things about poeple that they are gay and they are the ones that are gay :lol:

Guest deadmansrum.

avast, lads, ye like me and me kin. but i must tell ye, vinyl junkie has ye all beat when it comes to the pirate dorkdom.

Man I like that movie the skeleton people were kreepy but.....yea liked the movie I went to go see it with my friends and like my friend was getting wierd I think she was getting an orgasim or something hehe but anywho it was fun, but she was yelling for johnny Depp okay see I'm not that obsensed okay that is just scary!.......................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................But anywho Johnny Depp was like wow:eek: and I would fuck him too cultural me, he's really cute and you know what he drunk throw out the whole movie haha he's a good actor well Ima stop talking now Bye Bye for now

:D

hey cherry...u know...alot of people tell me i look just like johnny depp...well not alot...but some....well not really...maybe a few....ok well none actually...but i do look like him....well my mom says i do....ok no she doesnt.....but...aw fuck it im ugly...nevermind....but i used to watch 21 jumpstreet.....hell yeah im still in....

<hangs head in shame>

Re: Re: I made a pirate thread already.

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

I don't see anything about gay talk....................................................................................................................................man poele theese day say things about poeple that they are gay and they are the ones that are gay :lol:

the lights are on, but nobody's home

Archived