have n e of tryed to quite

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i stopped bombing a while back and try not to call myself a "writer" out of respect for my freinds who do write consistantly...but i still cant look at a blank piece of paper without scribbling something on it and i piece in my blackbook on a constant basis...its still in my blood even though i dont write shit outside of my book or basement. i dont think ill ever stop tagging or drawing graff...i still get all heated when i draw a new outline or something. cant explain it.

j3di a.k.a. big vag

haha i sometimes question myself why i am wasting my energy and shit to just paint on walls....buts its addictive and fun as hell....its a fuckin hobby to me.....the reason i do is because its fun and gets my adrenaline running, not for some other bitchy writers who are mostly haters and will call you a toy even if your bombing hella.....ive tried to quit seriously for about a week....and everytime i found myself sitting on the back of the old muni buses with the flat panels and backseats....i just couldnt help it....i had to hit it up

its funny that ordinary objects such as clean panels on bus's or walls or whatnot turn into oppertunities(sp?) to me...like i said i dont get up bombing anymore but when im rokin the cdta i always end up stickerbombing and or taggin...its just the way it is.

j3di

like cope says graff is like dope . once you get in this game you cant ever stop . it will always be with you even if you stop bombing you still got love for graff. its addictive the smell of paint

sound of a can

finding new spots

theres nothing like it. graff is in my blood forever

graff us deffinatly ADDICTIVE ive been busted 4 times an i still write i wont say im as acctive but i still get up after the second time i got caught i said i was done but it was like two weeks later i started back up well i was on probation but somtimes i think to my self is it worth it?????

but if it wasnt worth it i wouldnt constantly be asking my self that question

As I said in another post: "My crackdealer owns me" and my crackdealers name is Krylon. Although sometimes I wonder 'What am I dong this for?' honestly the answer for me is inner peace. Painting is such a calm for me. I get so much anxiety out and it's a rush beyond compare. I'll be painting when I'm 30.

Originally posted by jus

graff us deffinatly ADDICTIVE ive been busted 4 times an i still write i wont say im as acctive but i still get up after the second time i got caught i said i was done but it was like two weeks later i started back up well i was on probation but somtimes i think to my self is it worth it?????

but if it wasnt worth it i wouldnt constantly be asking my self that question

you're from new hampshire..?

this is the way i see it. its bad because people tell us its bad. people tell us its bad cauz the government told the people it was bad. who the fuk ever asked me if i wanted a government. who decided who owns what and what costs what. i like to fuck with society and its ways because i am traped inside it and i want out..... .... ... .. .

but anyways thats just my 2 cents

i tried to cool it after i got caught. you know, just slow down. i lasted two months . i got staight back into racking and painting. its addictive. what would happen if the police got this and quoted it to some person high up in the chain. they would realise that a slap on the wrists isnt going to help me stop writing. oh well. now im just blathering.

Archived