Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

have n e of tryed to quite

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by WEb=ijP, Jan 5, 2002.

1. WEb=ijP

WEb=ijP New Jack

do u ever find urself thinking y do i write on shit i think i should quit well ...i know i have but 4 some reson i just have to wite all over shit 4 no good reson

2. j3di

j3di Member

i stopped bombing a while back and try not to call myself a "writer" out of respect for my freinds who do write consistantly...but i still cant look at a blank piece of paper without scribbling something on it and i piece in my blackbook on a constant basis...its still in my blood even though i dont write shit outside of my book or basement. i dont think ill ever stop tagging or drawing graff...i still get all heated when i draw a new outline or something. cant explain it.

j3di a.k.a. big vag

3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

4. tmf0

tmf0 New Jack

sometimes i think if its worth it.
    but fuck it

5. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

well whyever would i do such a thing..? :huh?:

6. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

haha i sometimes question myself why i am wasting my energy and shit to just paint on walls....buts its addictive and fun as hell....its a fuckin hobby to me.....the reason i do is because its fun and gets my adrenaline running, not for some other bitchy writers who are mostly haters and will call you a toy even if your bombing hella.....ive tried to quit seriously for about a week....and everytime i found myself sitting on the back of the old muni buses with the flat panels and backseats....i just couldnt help it....i had to hit it up

7. SPORK

SPORK New Jack

its funny that ordinary objects such as clean panels on bus's or walls or whatnot turn into oppertunities(sp?) to me...like i said i dont get up bombing anymore but when im rokin the cdta i always end up stickerbombing and or taggin...its just the way it is.

j3di

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

get yourself a dictionary..........seriously

9. hbg

hbg New Jack

like cope says graff is like dope . once you get in this game you cant ever stop . it will always be with you even if you stop bombing you still got love for graff. its addictive the smell of paint
    sound of a can
    finding new spots
    theres nothing like it. graff is in my blood forever

10. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

that is the most incoherently retarded subject line ever.....

12. jus

jus Guest

graff us deffinatly ADDICTIVE ive been busted 4 times an i still write i wont say im as acctive but i still get up after the second time i got caught i said i was done but it was like two weeks later i started back up well i was on probation but somtimes i think to my self is it worth it?????
    but if it wasnt worth it i wouldnt constantly be asking my self that question

13. AskNags

AskNags New Jack

As I said in another post: "My crackdealer owns me" and my crackdealers name is Krylon. Although sometimes I wonder 'What am I dong this for?' honestly the answer for me is inner peace. Painting is such a calm for me. I get so much anxiety out and it's a rush beyond compare. I'll be painting when I'm 30.

14. ef one

ef one New Jack

only thing about it is the loot. but if your dedicated to it then you wont care about the money. but its a fun thing to do.

15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

you're from new hampshire..?