have i progressed???

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont understand, is everyone in 'the paper chase' section like 13 yrs old?! how is anyone giving this kid positive feedback?

heres the truth, hombre: its all crap. everything that you stole from mags and virus(aa) pieces is so-so at best. everything that you actually did on your own is horrible. its all crap. ive trained writers with WAY less artistic talent than you, but what they had (and you dont) is the common sense to get the fuck off of the computer and stop posting your own crap. and i know its been discussed on here, but im gonna say it again: STOP writing VIRS. i can see each and every virus peiece you are stealing from, and contrary to popular belief, that isnt how graff works....you may learn somewhat by copying technique and styles, but not cut and pasting entire letters and connections. the proof is in your own 'progression' photos here..you go from drawing 10 toy ass pieces and then all of a sudden the last 5 or 6 six look half-way decent....its obviously not progression, its theft. stop it, scrap the name, scrap all this shit and start over. u suck until further notice.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by cheerleader

i just dont understand, is everyone in 'the paper chase' section like 13 yrs old?! how is anyone giving this kid positive feedback?

heres the truth, hombre: its all crap. everything that you stole from mags and virus(aa) pieces is so-so at best. everything that you actually did on your own is horrible. its all crap. ive trained writers with WAY less artistic talent than you, but what they had (and you dont) is the common sense to get the fuck off of the computer and stop posting your own crap. and i know its been discussed on here, but im gonna say it again: STOP writing VIRS. i can see each and every virus peiece you are stealing from, and contrary to popular belief, that isnt how graff works....you may learn somewhat by copying technique and styles, but not cut and pasting entire letters and connections. the proof is in your own 'progression' photos here..you go from drawing 10 toy ass pieces and then all of a sudden the last 5 or 6 six look half-way decent....its obviously not progression, its theft. stop it, scrap the name, scrap all this shit and start over. u suck until further notice.

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

more comments

i m expecting more

that just sounds extremely bossy. I have no doubt that most of the people in this thread, and that browse through paperchase has seen your work, your shittyness and your progress, why make an entire thread again....when you have one about two rows next to this one with practically all the same stuff. good work on keeping at it but theres no reason to make yet another thread and then ask and clamor for attention.

Im not trying to "flame" you, but it just seems like you need to not be so pushy about everything, continue sketching, no matter what people say it is the only way to get better, and fit into your own.