...have a good weekend....

mental invalid

...i guess i just needed to say it to everyone, perhaps to myself also...things not only a personal level but also on a global one have been a complete mind fuck the past two weeks...and well, i hope everyone just enjoys the weekend, and does some of their favorite things maybe with their favorite people...and sit back and appreciate all the little and big things that makes it wonderful to be here existing in this space at this moment in tyme...

peace-rOe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man alive.. never before have i so intensely stared at a screen as this week. my eyes actually have difficulty adjusting to distance.

im out. have a good one

I plan on painting a united we stand mural, somewhere in a good locale for an aerial shot. I want to say rest in piece to all of the lost citizens in the tuesday attack.

May whoever your god, creator be, bless you and show complete mercy.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

im going out. i got a few new handstyles im working out so im going to try to repazhenthththpspspshtyththt.

take care kiddies. be safe.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by mental invalid:

....currently in the middle of a good weekend...

peace...r

pumped to hear man...ditto.

rocking burners and cookouts with crew...

most fun ive had in a while.

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 09-16-2001).]

"i'm watching news..with a sharp critical eyeball.

...and scouring news websites.

i can't help it....."-bT

haha! twinkie why am i not surprised at all...god you woulda had a blast in my media classes when i was in school...glad youre cookout was a blast freddy...actually thats how i spent sat...drinking magic hat no bruners, but wild games of playing horse-shoes and hacking, with the occasional session in the woods...up till 5 talking with college boys who i havent seen in a while...shit was fresh...sunday was chill, then again it always is when you have a cup of coffee, a girl, a joint, and a beautiful day in your hands...well a big toast to monday, keep a chin up i guess...

peace-rOe

Archived