Hauling ass: windows up // windows down?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

windows down always. my sunroof stays open for months at a time. only time the windows go up...is when I'm on a date with the princess type....or winter.

nothing beats the wind in your hair on a motorcycle though....and nothing sucks worse than getting caught in a downpour on that bike.

Most of my friends roll with the windows down.

But I usually leave them up.

Limo tint allows me to pick my nose or masturbate or both at the same time on many occasions while driving.

Plus i'd rather listen to my tunes without the wind fucking shit up at high speeds.

Pistol driving in his own little Pod.

i always roll with the windows down, its out of habit from when i used to smoke.. even if im in my friends car and she has the ac on ill always crack the window. i used to always roll with the windows down in my gt cause guy's jaws used to drop when i beat them racing, now im just ghetto with no ac;]

Windows down Spring and Fall

But "Summer in Texas?" AIR CONDITIONING. And winter in Texas? Rains like Noah's Flood. Best be wearing a raincoat if yo' windas are down. (Old saying from the '60s--"Put some glass in that pnuemonia hole!")

Archived