Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hats

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by aymet one, Apr 12, 2001.

1. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Hats are a great thing, especially when you've got fucked up hair. What kind of hats do you guys rock? I loved my visor beanie, but then I lost it, so now I'm back to the baseball cap.

------------------
    He was always just a flip of the coin away from the entire fucking thing...

2. oOsoupOo

oOsoupOo Senior Member

I wear a black nike swoosh hat... it's faded as fuck and smells like smoke because of my parents...

3. jojoo13

jojoo13 Elite Member

i got a indians baseball cap and a tribal one

------------------
    no no NO not BZEE....BZ
    ={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

4. thats just great. i wear a helmet cause i live in new york

5. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

i don't wear hats but when i do, i wear my favortie hat. *WING. its a pro wrestling federation in japan and its was a hard hat to get. its awesome. its says
    *WING we love blood.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

6. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

i always have on my Lifted Research Group, 6 panel b-boy hat on. cause it goes with any outfit, and since i just washed it, there are no sweat stains. word! plus it says "PEN-15 CLUB" on the inside. hell yeah!

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

It's took me seriosuly years to find the right hat...I rock the 6 pannels got blue and a kaki one.I love beannies and th ones with rimes and beanines are nice too.Most of the time I don;t wear a hat

8. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

OH! I love hats. I have many many beenies (assorted colors) I have like, 5 bucket/fishermen hats (assorted colors/styles) I have to of those 'army hats'.. not the fisher caps.. but the khaki cloth hat with a bill. (Also have a green & black) um, I have more.. alot more. Just can't think of them all.

------------------
    hey marcio boy! I love you!

9. sugoione

sugoione Senior Member

i only rock beanies with bills , that is it.. got em at army surplus.. actually today im wearing a yenkees cap (kahki)

------------------
    283 pig bunisher
    sugoi desu ne
    das facha

10. fatguydist

fatguydist Senior Member

i wear a greyish green beanie alllllllllllllllllllllll the time... i am afraid to smell it... it has some funny stains though... if im not wearing it, its in my back pocket... that or this awesome camo baseball cap with the mesh in the back trucker style boy

dist

11. aymet one

aymet one Guest

I ordered me a Life Sucks Die mesh hat today, and one of those english driver hats last night. In memoriam, blue visor beanie...

------------------
    He was always just a flip of the coin away from the entire fucking thing...

12. dropone

dropone Member

I rock a turbanbeer helmet. Its a towel with tubes coming out of it. i even had the natty bo face embroidered on the front. U know it gets all the ladies.

13. marmuchian

marmuchian Senior Member

like common said, "im on point like rod strickland"

14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I rock turbans. I don't know why. I think i'm in love with erykah badu.
    Oh and my dad had this kickass hat that was blue... and said SPAM in yellow. Everyone jocked him.

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i wear a blue yankee hat just about everyday i have 14 blue ones
    lately i have been wearing a black suade yankee hat!! :D