Hats

Guest aymet one

Guest aymet one

Hats are a great thing, especially when you've got fucked up hair. What kind of hats do you guys rock? I loved my visor beanie, but then I lost it, so now I'm back to the baseball cap.

------------------

He was always just a flip of the coin away from the entire fucking thing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OH! I love hats. I have many many beenies (assorted colors) I have like, 5 bucket/fishermen hats (assorted colors/styles) I have to of those 'army hats'.. not the fisher caps.. but the khaki cloth hat with a bill. (Also have a green & black) um, I have more.. alot more. Just can't think of them all.

------------------

hey marcio boy! I love you!

i wear a greyish green beanie alllllllllllllllllllllll the time... i am afraid to smell it... it has some funny stains though... if im not wearing it, its in my back pocket... that or this awesome camo baseball cap with the mesh in the back trucker style boy

dist

Guest aymet one

I ordered me a Life Sucks Die mesh hat today, and one of those english driver hats last night. In memoriam, blue visor beanie...

------------------

He was always just a flip of the coin away from the entire fucking thing...

• 1 year later...

im more of a bandana kinda girl..mostly wear em around the house..but i have a couple caps...that i never wore or wear, but beanies are thumbs up..beanies with brims... its way to fuckin hot to wear hats right nowowow...

Guest platapie

i am amazingly anal abotu my hats and peopel putting them on and sitting on them. ask el barto and uncle boy. hats kick ass:king: :mexican:

Guest seno.oner

i had a tribal beanie that i got whe i first started writing, and i wear my red sox hat now, i have to rep my hometown

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

i am amazingly anal abotu my hats and peopel putting them on and sitting on them. ask el barto and uncle boy. hats kick ass:king: :mexican:

true true, plat is a hard ass when it comes to his hats.

hes a real ASSHOLE.:crazy:

Guest platapie

nto ass hoel i just dont liek fuckers sitting on them. my car wasnt designed fo rpeopel to be sitting in the back, but more as a hat rack.:D

Archived