hating me is sooooo like, 2 years ago and stuff!

seeking

used to be that i couldnt go a day without arguing with some retard, about some retarded topic. it was almost unbelievable. kids would start topics asking why i was such a dick. they'd email other crew members... it was fucking hillarious. the funniest part was, that with very few exceptions, no one that talked shit about me, was ever any good. it was like 'attack of the toys'.

but that was then.

nowadays, liking me is the cool shit. of course you still find your occasional hater, but again, they tend to suck ass. i dont know if making themselves look dumb on the internet is some sort attempt at covering up their lack of letters and their no ups, or what. maybe. anyway, i just wanted to let you all know that it's ok to like me now, so if you were waiting for some sort of punxatauni phil like notice, consider this to be it.

thats all.

seeking/wicked sweet nowadays

ps, anyone remember when i 'quit' the board for like 3 weeks, and ouija convinced everyone i was gay? that was hillarious. i wish ouij was online tonight, he's a riot. if you ever get a chance, pick up 'dead in the dirt #3' for an interview we did with one another.

good times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by seeking

their lack of letters and their no ups

hey, that's me :D

and yes seeking, like tease, we've come to accept you.

and based on the hoes you posted in the photography thread, you're better off being gay, bro ;)

what are you talking about, every girl ive ever dated was top shelf.

oh thats right, you used to talk a bunch of shit about me too.

yeah man, you sucked for sure.

it's all good though.

ouija hasn't been on the board, but that doesnt mean we dont still kick it on aim on the regular.

daze,

the name was a bit of an over statement from the begining. far too serious. i shortened it to just 'seeking' when i hit 10k. it was a present to myself. i'd like to now amend it again, to just 'seeks' but probably wont.

i still do... and don't flatter yourself.. i never went out of my way to talk shit to anybody on here.

i'm just very picky when it comes to hoes... and dem (notice the d) hoes were bottom rung... different scales though, what can ya do?

well as i said, prove to me you have letters worth looking at, and i'll work to earn your respect. what do i care what a wack writer has to say?

haha.

dude, you're killing me. if you saw them in real life, you'd think differently. youve seen the girls i posted in the 'hot girls' thread. i have impeccable taste. every girl that ive dated would fit in perfectly.

my letters are the epitome of mediocre... of course, i dont see what that has to do w/ tastes in women... i've just fucked up my noggin enough where beauty (in the conventional sense) disgusts me... dont worry bout it, i dont get poon anyway.

and i havent checked out the hot girls thread... stay away from long threads, half of it is arguing or a conversation between zee zee and arcel.

either way, i'd hope you never felt the need to prove yourself to anyone *hug*

Guest ctrl+alt+del

HAHHAA AHAHAHAHAHAH

i cant beleive you guys DELETED those posts!!!

Funniest shit ever!!!

Smart tearing on Seeking. hahah Grade A shit, fellas, i was loving it. I knew i should have taken a screenshot!