Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HATING LOVE...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by suicidebombr, Aug 27, 2003.

1. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

have you ever been in love with an ex but you hate the fact that you love her/him? like half of you loves her/him and the other half HATES that person? i'm in the situation with my ex. we loved each other from what i understood and i'm still kinda in love with her but i hate it because she's a bitch to me most of the time...

sorry i needed somehwere to bitch, say what you want i don't care.:dazed:

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

why do you all whine about the same shit over an over again?

;;';especially with a group of online personas....

deal with your problems on your own or seek your childish advice from people who actually exist in the real world.

3. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

i just figured i'd give everyone something else to bitch about.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Its been discussed a million times, but knowing how things are here, this thread will be a minor success...which doesn't effect me at all.

Happy whining.

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

as long as yuo said it........i didnt get an email from you!

[email protected]

6. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

i over heard seinfeld in the next room...so i mosied on over....it was an episode where everyone was talking about jerry and the lil fat dude being gay because some one was evesdropping on them....it was funny as fuck....everyone kept making the whole thing between them sound really fucken bad but at the end of every sentence they would say "but theres nothing wrong with that.." man i was rolling...hahahahahha

just thought that might cheer you up...if not...referr to that robot guys thread...i gave soem nifty advice in there;)

7. kido

kido Senior Member

shot down.

8. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

of course bitching about silly things other people are doing makes you so much better:rolleyes:

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I've got the feeling that makros has the inside scoop on this one.

Maybe the 'unstopables' get to check IPs?

[​IMG]

10. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

a combination of antipsychotics and antianxiety medication'll clear that right up. no worries

11. Godzirra

Godzirra New Jack

So i went to this bar that i frequent every wednesday but wasn't trashed when i got there. I started talkin to the bar tender and she started telling me about some craszy shit that i have done there before. It turns out that one night some mexicans gave me about 4 shots of tequilla in exchange for eating a live crab. Another night i got so shitty i fell outta my stool then jumped up and started telling every one that the show was over. There is this guy that is there every time i am there but doesnt work there and every time he comes to talk to me he looks like he is about to punch me in the neck. Then there are these 2 mexican guys that are there all the time and she said that i had an hour long conversation with them about this: Done esta el bano? I don't remember any of this but I can believe that all of this happend so it probably did.

The end

12. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

um.....Ed Gein (the person they based phyco and buffalo bill from silence of the lambs from) was like that with his mother...she made shure he did not venture outside the fammily circle so he went nuts....when she died...he dug up her remains and made a suite out of her skin....then he would put her skin on..then her clothse and sit in the mirror and "talk" to her for hours.

he ended up digging up ten bodies and making sking lampshades, soup bowls out of skulls, nick nacks from parts, sex partners, and meals.

he killed two women, ate them and repeated the following...but mainly fucked em.....

all of it was stashed in his farm.....

so you got some ed gein vibes going on....you goblin.

13. Cherry_Luv

Cherry_Luv Member

I'm in that situation too. I hate it, cuz now he acts all stooopid, and....yea;)

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

15. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

hey 14year old and ignorant people cant feal the correct emotions.......they think its like on tv.....

now go watch 7th hevan little girl...i think joey gets to hold cindys hand this eppisode! GEE WHIZE, IM SO EXITED I COULD SPROUT A BREST!

oop....speek of the devil....oop...make that devils...