Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HATERS IN HELMETS..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CALIgula, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

2. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

I wonder if you'd hate if you knew who that was...

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

who????.....espo.....amaze......sever....revok......cope2......daim......i dont really give a fuck who it was.....shit is mad toy....especially for being in a fucking kylie monoe video.....fucking peckerwood ass motherfuckers

Last edited: Jun 17, 2006
  4. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Yeah, how dare they sancitfy the holyness of the black mans graffiti by appearing in the white womans video.

By the way you're not too far off on your guesses.

5. Ckit

Ckit Member

6. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

its not just about white womans video.....its about selling out....its about dissing a production that looked dope.....its about putting racking in a music video....its about looking stupid in those fucking helmets.....

by the way.....i dont care who they are or what they write.....for being in that video they are toy as fuck..

7. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Haha, well. I guess you know what you're talking about. I'd be in a video stealing shit and dissing productions for money too. That's just me though. I guess I'm a toy.

8. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

naw........youre a sellout.....

9. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

That's okay, I have a kid to feed. I liked that video, I like those writers too. Two of my favorites. And big deal that an erupto and pastime production got dissed. Shit ran. Time to do a new one. I doubt they were tripping off it as hard as you were.

10. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

so youd be a sellout....to feed youre kid....why dont you just get a job...its not about erupto or past1me....its about dissing a production for a music video ...and not for legitimate beef.....who cares if they were trippin or not......if someone did that shit to my production theyd get dissed back and possibly catch a quick beatdown......but i guess its cool for your productions to get dissed if it rode for a minute..

11. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

It's just graffiti. And I have a job, I have a few. And I make okay money, but I'd still like more.

If you're so mad about it, those guys aren't hard to find. Just check the art shows.

12. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

i really dont care....im arguing just for the sake of arguing.....but real talk....youd sell out...just to have more money.....you sound like the black eyed peas...lol

13. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Isn't that the point of selling out? I wouldn't sell out for say, a bowl of cereal. But money, yes.

14. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

damn....i guess......money aint that important to me.....just as long as i have enough to live comfortably.....but i guess i just hold some shit more sacred than you....i could never sell out....fuck the money....selling out means getting labeled a bitch forever...

15. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

i liked the lambretta, its almost as cool as my vespa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.