Hatebreed????

ElectricitySucks

they have an mtv video and other mtv footage and on alot of commericals. there on that soundtrack for that new movie "triple x"

they were talking about how they dont want to be on mtv and all but its how there record company will make money....i hope they dont go totally mainstream. but all and all, they play alot of really small shows which is cool. i just hope they dont get too big. whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really kind of dislike them. everything after "satisfaction is the death of desire" is pretty redundant i think. and i only got it because it was free.

but hey, we all like what we like i guess.

electricity, you going to 25 ta life saturday? thats right in your neck of the woods and all......

In my worthless opinion when I saw Hatebreed with One King Down back awhile, its just not the same as when I saw them this past december, they seem like completely different people with a completely different crowd following them.

^^ I totally agree with that though. Truthfully without the help of Hatebreed being so popular, bands like 100 Demons and such other CThxc bands would have remained in thier stagnant scene. But from what I've heard from older friends, back in the 'glory days' of hardcore CT had quite the sick scene. with clubs like Anthrax in Stanford leading the way.

Guest HELLSATAN

i used to have some hatebreed 7". I wish i didnt trade it cause now i could prolly sell it on e-bay for a billion dollars

hatebreed came to town with converge a while back....lucky i made it to the parking lot before they came on....

i havent even heard them in 4 or so years but the fact they were part of that whole victory records fiasco just makes me hate them....im sorry, i carry a gruge....

i like hatebreed. they capture so much energy, and have a message much like my own ethos. truth to self, friends. fuck god. doesn't get better than that. and you can dance fuckin hard to any of their songs... mmm

i'm not into this new found fame they've gotten. i saw them w/ ptw for the first time in like february, they were motherfuckin intense. but i can see them going quickly downhill. their "scene" is no longer hc kids, but nu mettle slipknot bitches. oh well...

^^ You can dance hard to any fucking song if youre into it.

Yeah FUCK GOD! RIOT HARD BABY!

And as for their 'intensity' when i saw them with One King Down, they couldnt maintain the power that OKD brought to the show, most kids left after OKD.

Originally posted by Glik0

^^ I totally agree with that though. Truthfully without the help of Hatebreed being so popular, bands like 100 Demons and such other CThxc bands would have remained in thier stagnant scene. But from what I've heard from older friends, back in the 'glory days' of hardcore CT had quite the sick scene. with clubs like Anthrax in Stanford leading the way.

100Demons was made up of guys who had been around for years and fucking years before in hardcore scenes in MA and Ct. They worked pretty damn fucking hard in hardcore to get anything they got.

I'm not into hatebreed anymore for a variety of reasons, but When i hear mark my words everyone in sight gets fucked up. Who here owns the 7" comp with that on it eh? LEECHMOBDEATHSTOMP!

Archived