Hate your neighbors.

The old lady in the apartment above me started vacuuming her apartment at 9am. Jesus it's a sunday! I listened in horror as she stopped and then began to move all the furniture around and start agian. The bitch that lives next door plays Bon Jovi at 6am loud as shit in her bathroom on weekdays, not to forget the driver for the blind woman next door shows up and holds down his horn at 8 am sharp. The bitch is blind, not deaf.

All I would like to do is get some sleep everyonce in awhile. I work days and nights irregular hours through out the week, and if its not one person, its another.

I hate my neighbors.

(Note: I have a line running 10 ft from my room in an area with alot of cross streets and I sleep right through no prob.)

angry-smiley-012.gif

Anyone else hate their neighbors?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man that sucks, it sounds like you need to move out of the old folks home... hahaha.

Nah, man, my neighbors suck too... the lady catty corner to me... and her husband...

Freaking psychos. She's the kind of person that you'd see cutting grass blades with a pair of scissors.

And she's always pacing around her yard, picking up the smallest leaves and shit like some,

important person or the best yard award people are coming through soon.

Oh and the people across from us used to like to give our outdoor cats rat poison.

Good people!!

edit: How could I forget about the redneck that lives behind me, he always throws these huge

parties where theres like 50 pickup trucks parked in his yard and they're blaring country at all hours....

One time when my mom was still drinking heavily... she went over there during a party... and...

my filthy neighbor was trying to get her to swim naked... all perverted, "You want to swim naked..?"

He does have this floozy though that has this cute daughter that I see walking all the time...

She won't acknoledge me for some reason though, I think it's because her boyfriend's...

this high school punk with black army boots and a mowhawk... I would stomp a mud hole in that "hardcore"

kids little white ass.

this girl i rooted has a neighbour who put the old brick through the window. followed by a hose

They are friends now.

He is a paedophile who preys on her little brother

He also has homemade tunnel systems under his house that he chisels away in. Rumour has it they go under all the neighbours houses complete with electricity and shit

he also painted anti slogans on his house when the whole iraq thing happened.

I, on the other hand, are having a sordid affair with my next door neighbour.

i have a nighbor who races. fun to hear on sunday morning when they work on the fucking car.

my other neighbor was a drug counselor. now he drives trucks.

haha. and they say justice is blind.

the same guy, he leaves his outside flood lights on which happen to shine in my room.

and his daughter is ugly. that is all.

i lived next to a tard for the first 6 or so months in my latest living arrangements. for the first month or so we thought it was just the foreign language speaking neighbours having crazy loud fucked up violent sex and random times of the day and night. then one day my housemate saw the girl getting taken out somewhere.

other than that both my housemates annoy the crap out of me. one of which wakes me up every mornign without fail. doesnt make the slightest attempt to do anything quietly. ah well still better than living at home i guess.

Originally posted by skullnbones@Aug 28 2005, 09:00 AM

other than that both my housemates annoy the crap out of me. one of which wakes me up every mornign without fail. doesnt make the slightest attempt to do anything quietly.

Yeah that sucks, my brother does that same crap... he'll be closing the bathroom door all loud, banging stuff around, just having a real good time I guess in the mornings waking me up.

yeah our neighbours were yelling super loud last night at 4am. apperently my parents couldnt sleep but i didnt hear a thing. As for my other neighbours, everyones pretty chill around here, no one makes much noise and shit so its all good.

We did have bad neighbours before. This one group of people living a floor above us...well they were completely fucked. Anyways, they partied hella, and one time this girl living there threw up out the window and right on to the patio of the people below her. We also had this single momma living beside us whos kid would not shut the fuck up. Literally wouldnt shut up. It was very annoying.

Oh yeah, before they moved in we used to have a bunch of black gangster people living beside us. I didnt mind this very much cuz theyd always say hi and were super chill. The only problem i had was when theyr friends would mistake our house/patio for theirs, and theyd be standing outside yelling for us to open the doors.

My neighbor to my left is a little hottie I went to high school with. My neighbor to my right is this older lady who is the original owner's sister. I strategically kill birds in her trees with my pellet rifle so that the fuckers land on top of their cars and their roof.

i want to kill my fuckin neighbors...not all of em...jsut the one house to the side...fucking tweaker house....niggas comin in at all hours on bikes....they make noise....but so do i .....so i dont care...i can deal with noise...its just the fucking shithead stare i get every time one of em peaks out from teh garage...and one of the littlest ones thinks hes the shit cus hes servin....fuck i swear....lil brittle ass bitches....man i wish i could just fuckin catch one of them fuckers in the park with a fuckin ...a fuck...man soemthing....anything.....fuck....

my neighbors play reggae music loud enough to hear it at the top of my street, they play it all day, every day wile they build furniture out of their garage or fix cars. once or twice a week they have partys with cars lined up the street (blockign everyone else in their driveways) and party loonng into the night, regardless of what day it is.

but we shalnt forget the people who like to ignor their dogs behind us. they bark all day and early in the morning for attention.

all my neighbors are cool except the ones behind us have these loud as fuck

domestic arguments that go on into the night, then the baby cries then the 3 german shepards get their bark on until someone throws something solid and the police are called to break it up, which results in more yelling.

good times

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 29 2005, 08:03 AM

no joke on the earplugs. just get a cheap pair of those memory foam yellow ones and you're set.

Most def. I tried this last night, took a few min to get used to, but i was out like a light. Slept until alarm went off no prob. Rested and working now. Cant beat that.

Thanks for the tip guys.

I used to live next to a section 8 apartment complex. holy shit was that havoc on a nightly basis

1.Retarded folks screaming

2.Recovering addicts drunk and crying while locked out of their apartments

3.Domestic abuse theater

4.Tweekers ripping off potted plants (no joke)

5.Gypsy assholes doing auto body work at 4 a.m.

6.The time when some girl caught her man cheating and threw all of his stuff from the third story and the t.v. landed on my neighbors boat. ha ha, that was the best.

Yeah, it was hell while i lived there but at the same time it was very entertaining.

I would suggest you start looking for a new place to live. I would not tolerate all that noise. Someone would be dead by now

i have an old asian lady as a neighbor.

usually chill, but in the wee morning hours she likes to hock up

large amounts of phlegm while she listens to some crazy whining

chinese music (sounds like cats fighting).

the worst part is when she spits that shit out, if i didnt know any

better i'd think she was tossing steaks onto the concrete.

shit's fuckin nasty- but it helps with the morning wood issue.

my neighbour cut down our fence and put pallets with glass in its place when my brother learnt how to walk and was playing in our garden. then he attacked my mum and tried to get in our house. then my mums hair fell out because she was so depressed and scared . now we have a land dispute and cant move house because he thinks he owns 20cm of our driveway. he also used to shout at me when my hockey puck rolled under his car and i crawled under to get it. :yuck: