Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HATE winter and LOVE summer? VICE VERSA??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Oct 20, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i can't stand winter. i can't stand shorter nights. i can't stand warming my car up. i can't stand wearing two jackets to paint. i can't stand taking 5 minutes to partially undress just to take a whiz when you're outside. i can't stand snow. i fucking hate ice. i can't stand getting your 'breath' in flix at night. i can't stand shivering. i can't stand the ice that forms in my nose waiting for the bus. i can't stand winter hats. i do love the way heat smells inside of a house.

6 months of this shit... blehhhhh.

2. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i like being inside when it's cold outside. i hate being cold and wet while being fully clothed. i hate treading carefully over ice. i hate stepping on thin ice that looks thin and getting my feet wet. i hate walking through inches of snow, and again, getting my feet wet in freezing temperatures. i hate having my hands, nose, face, toes, and ears so cold they burn. i hate frozen locks. i hate spending for ever to bundle up, then derobing in the snow-slicked hallways of my school. i also hate getting all of my extra clothes off at home then walking around and stepping in wet spots.

however, i also have problems with the sweltering heat of summer.

i prefer the inbetween times :/

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I'm glad I live in California. If I want to see some snow (which I don't) it's on top of a mountain a hour away.

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

I'D TAKE 101 W/ 98% HUMIDITY TO THE COLD

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I tend to enjoy the mild winters out here in LA.
    It gives me a chance to wear my jackets and sweaters. And I get to sleep at night with the fan off without sweating like a freakin' pig.

only bad things is girls wear more clothes

fuck that fr8 humidity sucks. you ever been to florida. the humidity out there is freaking horrible. makes me want to swim with alligators.

7. yoink

yoink Elite Member

i would of course prefre, the inbetween, fallish, brisk weather...but in any case no matter how cold it is you can bundle up and be warm but when its hot, muggy, humid you cant do shit but sweat.

8. krie

krie Guest

winter sucks, all cold and dark. just sucks. summer is where its at, coast line, beaches, girls, warm nights drinking beer, and did i say girls?:king:

9. socrates

socrates Guest

Cold and Dark is the way to go.....fuck the light

10. Fuckin' A.

I actually love humidity. I couldn't stand the dry heat that often crept up here in New England over the summer. And any kind of cold gets a huge FUCK YOU from me.

Tropicalstylez. Beer,

El Mamerro

11. jah

jah Elite Member

winter in hawaii = good surf...

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

fuck, I love the winter. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian. It gives me a chance to gear up and flex my steez (5 yr old winter jacket steez). I love summer, too. I'm glad winter is here because that means summer will be here that much sooner.

Still, winter kicks ass. Hockey season, drinking just to get warm (a grand excuse to get drunk), building character while burning a spliff behind a school, the beautiful snow, the bombing, all that. Only problem is that the girls disappear. I mean literally, they vanish from the face of the earth. And I hate getting coughed on while taking the transit.

*but yeah, you're right. I also hate dressing down just to take a piss. Or dressing up for so long just to go get smokes from the store. Man, it's gonna be a long ass winter.

13. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

i love the fall. i love the winter. cold. colder.

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

I LOVE SNOW DOGS ! ! ! ! ! !

[​IMG]

15. Brownbread?

Brownbread? Junior Member

they are both cool but fall is underated. summer for the girls in skimpy clothes winter because its an excuse to look shady in a hoody. The last few winters up here have been very pussy though. Nothing like back in the early 90's where blizzards/northeasters use to kill the northeast with knee deep snow every week and schools use to get closed for days.