hash bash

Rhubarb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell naw. i went in like 93.

i dont care if people wanna smoke weed, just dont think that doing so makes you creative, intelligent, or understanding. the only thing worse than listening to a drunk guy try and explain the world to you, is listening to some fuck-wad all stoned out of his gord acting like he knows some shit. people that smoke pot like to tell you about it. they like to make a sort of psudo-sport out of the activity. hey man, whatever floats your boat, just dont think that i, or anyone else, gives a fuck. smoking pot is like washing your hair. fine, great, its something you like to do. yeah. keep it to your fucking self, cause i dont give a shit.

seeks/hating hippies forever

hash bash was horrible. i knew it wasn't going to be anything great, but i mean come on. nothing was there. no tents full of nice glass. no tables of shitty 5 dollar brass. NOBODY SMOKING. i saw more people getting tickets than smoking a joint. hash bash was never really that great, but i think now it's in the hospital with someones hand about to pull the life support.

Archived