HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY?!!??

crushkilldestroy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you like the movie?

find a copy of the script online (it's easy to find)

and read along while watching. It wont prove anything to you

that you dont already know, but it will open new doors.

cloner and i just had a discusion about this on aim, he said its his favorite, and i said i hadnt seen it, he then proceeded to type obsenitys and call a communist for neglecting the movie. i guess ill have to see it, since theres a thread on 12oz about it and all.

Walter: The man is a sex offender. With a record. Spent six months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight-year-old.

Dude: Huh.

Walter: When he moved down to Venice he had to go door-to-door to tell everyone he's a pederast.

Donny: What's a pederast, Walter?

Walter: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

check the link

http://thugbot.net/features/lebowski/

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Mar 25 2005, 03:04 AM

http://www.lebowskifest.com/

thius is always a good time here...and a hometown favorite for some good general fun.

i just heard about this the other day...too bad its sold out. I wouldn't mind checking it out. the real dude is going to be there!

definitley an excellent movie. those who haven't seen it are missing out.

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Mar 25 2005, 01:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Mar 25 2005, 01:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Zack Morris@Mar 25 2005, 03:04 AM

http://www.lebowskifest.com/

thius is always a good time here...and a hometown favorite for some good general fun.

i just heard about this the other day...too bad its sold out. I wouldn't mind checking it out. the real dude is going to be there!

definitley an excellent movie. those who haven't seen it are missing out.

[/b]

the real dude is always there...I got to meet him last year. The funny thing about lebowski fest is that it was seriously started as a big joke excuse for a bunch of people to part and go bowling...viva la lebowski fest.

My boy Wes looks and acts just like the Dude,

except he's married to a really hot girl, but yeah... they

went out as 'The Dude and Maude Lebowski' for halloween.

Boy carried a white russian with him all night and never spilt a drop.

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by <KEY3>@Mar 26 2005, 06:58 PM

My boy Wes looks and acts just like the Dude,

except he's married to a really hot girl, but yeah... they

went out as 'The Dude and Maude Lebowski' for halloween.

Boy carried a white russian with him all night and never spilt a drop.

Easily my favorite also, it never gets old, sometimes when i come home drunk ill just watch different scenes. "let me just go find a cash machine" "much different than canopy jungle". "so racially he's pretty cool" and on and on......................

I remeber one time i was eating certain magic vegetables..and i was having a realy bad trip.So me and a friend came to my house.And we were real bummed out.So i turned my tv on and big lebowski was on.And we caught it right at the beggining of his dream where kenny roger's "just droped in" is playing in the backround.And thats all we needed to bring our heads right back up and put us on our way down that magical highway.