has terrorism hurt u.s. drug markets?

Guest Are2

Just out of curiosity..has it been harder to find drugs, especially weed, since September?

Things are dry as a bone around here, is that happening elsewhere?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm only having problems getting smack, everything else is flowing as normal. sike. thats right, i said sike (or is it physche?). but actually no probs here, but i'm a pot snob latley(well i try to be one), only the kb for me, but like podrido said, thats mostly grown in the states.

..aaah yes, the secret garden

true enough, the stuff i like is coming from someone's basement..however, the shit is in very short supply..

i was completely ready to blame those goddamn terrorists

alas, this city is just getting lamer by the second.

things are green round here and there's been no change in availabilty at all really since the attacks.. in fact, we got some of the funkiest, skunkiest nugs i've ever smoked right now.. real potent. and i only fuck with the funk, so maybe that's why it's been steady. fuck schwag though.. who needs it.

Be interesting if terrorists managed to sneak some anthrax into a kilo of coke about to hit the street. A little "white powder" won't hurt ya...

Seriously though, nobody paid attention but the government just pushed through a bill making it much easier for law enforcement to spy on the citizenry, even though the terrorists have shot their wad. Big Brother voted himself some more power, and diced up some of our rights, probably mostly to get a handle on unrelated stuff like drugs and other small shit.

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

fuck schwag though.. who needs it.

:eek: Me because i cant afford $50 a 8th Dont get me wrong dankies are fuckin sweet but too expensive give me a half of schwag and im happy cause that will last me at least 3 days instead of a hour

Originally posted by Remy Martin

come to the canabis clubs on the west coast.

Did you read the LA Times the other day. How pigs shut down the West Hollywood club? It had and article on the people that frequent the club and what not. Didn't finish reading it myself. Got lost somewhere.

Guest Remy Martin

The last I heard the one near me was still open and threw a after party for a Pop Art show.

I dont have a LA Times machine near me.

hey around here it's pretty fucked... one day it all mids the next it could be northern lights... I dunno about other but I hate when it comes down to...

kb or paint...

coke or flix...

northern lights or lots of paint and caps...

where's the varitey these days... and why is it so hard for me to get my life together while I am faced with these decisions? damn terrorists are ruining my life... I am sett to go to the service if they need me cause of this... not to mention the tradity they have cause upon the us...

... but not to offend anyone but could you imagine the government plot against the us people setting up these bombings sole so they could pass this anti terrorism bill... giving them the power to walk into your life turn it upside down and walk away after handing you several charges... Not to mention they get a percentage of every flag or emblem that has to do with our countries symbols that is sold... Or perhaps it is the fact that it is 1:29 am I haven't got to paint cause it is raining, and I am pretty fucked up...

Originally posted by cracked

Be interesting if terrorists managed to sneak some anthrax into a kilo of coke about to hit the street. A little "white powder" won't hurt ya...

I would probably cry... what a waste of coke... enough said...

Archived