has anyone else had LARYNGITIS?

Mr. Mang

ahh yeah guess what i got....

it fucking sucks too. i never yell or raise my voice but somehow i still got it. i got antibiotics, but does anyone else have any tips on making it better?

(lar´´in-ji´tis) inflammation of the mucous membrane of the larynx, characterized by dryness and soreness of the throat, hoarseness, cough, and dysphagia.

ACUTE LARYNGITIS. Acute laryngitis may be caused by overuse of the voice, allergies, irritating dust or smoke, hot or corrosive liquids, or even violent weeping. It also occurs in viral or bacterial infections, and is frequently associated with other diseases of the respiratory tract. In adults, a mild case begins with a dry, tickling sensation in the larynx, followed quickly by partial or complete loss of the voice. There may be a slight fever, minor discomfort, and poor appetite, with recovery after a few days. Other more uncomfortable symptoms can include a feeling of heat and pain in the throat, difficulty in swallowing, and dry cough followed by expectoration; the voice may be either painful to use or absent. Swelling of the larynx and epiglottis may impair breathing. Increasing difficulty in breathing may be a sign of edematous laryngitis, or "croup" CROUP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived