Has AnyOne Been To Knotts Scary farm This Year?

Cherry_Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah totally that maiz maze there is crazy...its cool because like they could have called it the corn maze, but they didnt...they used the indian word for it so its all hip like. yeah that was insane i got scared by a monster who was hiding and i didnt know he was hiding and wow it was xtreme.

isn't knott's farm alcohol? :confused:

i went to a haunted house in orlando in like 95 or something, this broad that was like 2-3 years older than me that i didn't know kept grabbing my hand and rubbing it against her chest... and i was w/ my family, so you know how shit goes.

there's some haunted house in a mall in missouri that shows 2 chicks under 18 making out w/ eachother, then cutting off some dude's dick.

Originally posted by Vanity

isn't knott's farm alcohol? :confused:

i went to a haunted house in orlando in like 95 or something, this broad that was like 2-3 years older than me that i didn't know kept grabbing my hand and rubbing it against her chest... and i was w/ my family, so you know how shit goes.

there's some haunted house in a mall in missouri that shows 2 chicks under 18 making out w/ eachother, then cutting off some dude's dick.

haha yeah...mall of the dead.

Originally posted by crave

i've never heard it put quite like that but i can't say i disagree.

me + 6pack + her + a bottle of boones = good times

Ha ha, excellent equation. My gf used to love Boone's but instead started helping herself to my liquor stash once she couldn't get faded on boones anymore.

I havent gone to the haunt in the past two years ... but i had a run where i was close to going for 10 years at least once a year. it is fun ... but i have gotten to the point where i will only go on a thursday night. too fucking many people on the weekend. the monster to customer ratio is much better then. i have mad stories from there. one time i was on two tabs .... man ... i wound up all fucked up ... playing with the big bat ears on this monsters mask. i think back to what that person behind the mask must have thought. funny shit.

one thing to advise. go in a big group with lots of girls. makes for a far better time.

Archived