Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

has any one truly ever gotten busted from posting

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by abovethefogg, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abovethefogg

abovethefogg Member

i know there is the rule that you dust dont say poeples names and give location if spots and that kind of shit. dose any one know of any one who has actuly gotten hassled or even busted because of things they have posted on 12oz.
    Also,i saw a commercial about a year ago on tv , it was a anti graffiti commercial , there was this guy who was saying "its not worth it they can get sertch warrents and shit and that its not worth it when you can make ten grand on a mural. did any one see it .are dose any one know what he rote

2. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah, that was Twist in that commercial. He got busted for posting dumb questions on the Ounce, and had to do that commercial as part of his community service.

3. Irobpeople

Irobpeople Junior Member

also a big one was *** crew bragging about the spots they hit and most of the crew got fucked BIG TIME

if it aint ya business, then shut your hole

4. abovethefogg

abovethefogg Member

dose any one have fliks of TWIST

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

nah due that was saber

twist had to do the orkin xl commericals as part of his community service.

6. fearthesear

fearthesear Junior Member

has anyone seen the union pacific commercial... if you havent ill try to describe it...
    alright first they show a train then the horn sounds and i think still images then statistics pop up saying aomething like 1000 (or however many) people got killed in trainyards across the country stay out of trainyards or you could get arrested.. or something....i felt KEWL when i saw it......

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Basically don't brag about stuff or ask retarded questions and you should be okay

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

for real. do you HAVE to talk about imcriminating detail regarding your, or another's, graffiti on 12oz? hell no. steer clear!

9. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

im not trying to blow up spots i just dont understand how you get busted by asking questions

10. abovethefogg

abovethefogg Member

well from the information that ive gatherd its posible that the "vandal squad" in your city (you have to live in a decently large city for there to be one) can record the threads and your comments and questions and they can get search warrents and raid your homie if you have one you most likely will if you post on here enoughf for them to try to arrest you.haha homie

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yes people have been busted.

i'm going to shut this thread before more people start talking about shit that doesn't concern them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.