has any one ever?

AREANKAY

painting under a bridge like on freight tracks and got arrested.

if so what happen did you get arrested or did they let you off? and what do thy charge you for

cause like i figure somewhere along the lines it is brought to attention where you were doing the shit and what if you question them, like why the hell it matters sayig its a bridge in the woods nonoe sees it what do they say to that?

any one got any idea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snafuno

painting under a bridge.

This is a good way to get yourself caught....Trust me! Police will arrest you if someone is an eye witness or the catch you in the very act of vandalism. Or BNSF or whatever company that owns the tracks in your case will charge you with tresspassing. Thats if they get you!!! good luck!

Re: painting under a bridge.

Originally posted by snafuno

This is a good way to get yourself caught....Trust me! Police will arrest you if someone is an eye witness or the catch you in the very act of vandalism. Or BNSF or whatever company that owns the tracks in your case will charge you with tresspassing. Thats if they get you!!! good luck!

Honestly man........ stay the fuck off the tracks at all times if possible!!

Taking pictures of fr8's??? Use your zoom button.....

Try and avoid any conflicts or run-ins with workers and joe schmoe jogger guy also......

The guy speaking here "Snafuno" would know about painting bridges next to tracks and getting arrested for it, trust me!!!

Make sure you watch your ass.........

Tresspassing would be the absolute minimum......

Archived