Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hardcore shoes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jan 5, 2002.

1. I've been looking for some hardcore tough shoes.
    Every etnies i had were dope. Valely must be one of the toughest and most well designed pairs i ever had.
    So i'm full of ears tellme about it, yes those of you that thought that entered on the 'hardcore shows' thread are welcome.:D

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

when i was into hardcore i generaly wore new balances

4. hahahahaha,
    well forget about that 'hardcore' thing.
    It was a bad joke that i made in comparison to the 'hardcore shows' thread.
    I'm just looking for good shoes.
    should i say badass?:D

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i usually run with reebok classics.....a canvas and suede pair and a leather pair, those usually last me a good 4 or 5 months on constant rotation.....sauconys are also a top pick.....new balances got a bit overpriced for my tastes.....

if you skate i dont know what to tell you though.....

sal 23's from back before skate shoes looked like nickelodeon moon boots......

6. Drinky Crow

Drinky Crow New Jack

If you're looking for skate shoes, get Lakais. Otherwise, I really don't know what to tell you.

7. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Skate shoes - Vans Geoff Rowley's are indestructable. I've had fire set to them and they are still in great condition.

Other than that, get some reebok classics, they are straight gangsta

8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

for summer-new balance
    winter in the frozen tundra up here-timberlands all the way!

10. GrImeY

GrImeY Junior Member

British Knights, they fucking run for miles.

Reebok Gangstas, cheap as shit like 40 bucks.

L.A lights just came out with a new line of shoes that are fucking dope, but they arent good from running from cops in the dark. Peace

11. cornelius

cornelius Member

aha... i have some nasty olive green old school reboks... they're awesome.. i also have a pair of the original, made in the usa chuck taylors... they have this spot inside the tongue where you sign your name, extra padding in all the right spots, and cushion... not like those new chuck taylors that last about a week before falling apart...

12. komes

komes Member

NIKE AIR FORCE ONE'S

THIS IS THE SHOE OF ALL SHOES, LOW TOP OR HIGH TOP.this shoe is such a pinical of footwear design. Every skate shoe company has ripped it off so bad.

It sounds like you skate and well these shoes rock for skating ahhhhhhh i could write an essay about this shoe.

I also reccomend jordan 3's, ipath cats,eS accels, axion guy marriano 1's, Vans half cabs.MOst new skate shoes lick, i can't deal with not being able to feel my board.

13. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

I'm rocking some nice Jamie Thomas Circa shoes right now. They hold really well being skated on all the time, and pretty comfy too. But nothing like my old adidas shoes. Old shoes are the best... cept for the holes in 'em.

14. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

you want real hardcore shoes i suggest, duct tape

15. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

shell toes all the way why make shit so difficult