hardcore shoes

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've been looking for some hardcore tough shoes.

Every etnies i had were dope. Valely must be one of the toughest and most well designed pairs i ever had.

So i'm full of ears tellme about it, yes those of you that thought that entered on the 'hardcore shows' thread are welcome.:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

hahahahaha,

well forget about that 'hardcore' thing.

It was a bad joke that i made in comparison to the 'hardcore shows' thread.

I'm just looking for good shoes.

should i say badass?:D

i usually run with reebok classics.....a canvas and suede pair and a leather pair, those usually last me a good 4 or 5 months on constant rotation.....sauconys are also a top pick.....new balances got a bit overpriced for my tastes.....

if you skate i dont know what to tell you though.....

sal 23's from back before skate shoes looked like nickelodeon moon boots......

British Knights, they fucking run for miles.

Reebok Gangstas, cheap as shit like 40 bucks.

L.A lights just came out with a new line of shoes that are fucking dope, but they arent good from running from cops in the dark. Peace

aha... i have some nasty olive green old school reboks... they're awesome.. i also have a pair of the original, made in the usa chuck taylors... they have this spot inside the tongue where you sign your name, extra padding in all the right spots, and cushion... not like those new chuck taylors that last about a week before falling apart...

NIKE AIR FORCE ONE'S

THIS IS THE SHOE OF ALL SHOES, LOW TOP OR HIGH TOP.this shoe is such a pinical of footwear design. Every skate shoe company has ripped it off so bad.

It sounds like you skate and well these shoes rock for skating ahhhhhhh i could write an essay about this shoe.

I also reccomend jordan 3's, ipath cats,eS accels, axion guy marriano 1's, Vans half cabs.MOst new skate shoes lick, i can't deal with not being able to feel my board.

Originally posted by HAL

Skateboarding is a joke now. What a corporate machine. Shoes look like moon boots and cost like $80. Fuck that.

HAL is always right. Skateboarding shoes arent even for skateboarding any more. They cost 80+ dollars and fall apart like you were skating in socks. It's stupid. Just get some cheap vans... theyve been around forever.

i got a pair of adios out of a sponsorship.....i wear them as slip ons to go do laundry and what not, regardless of how hard i try i always end up tripping when i walk up the stairs.....every fucking time......its bad enough ive got size 11 feet, then you add on an extra 4 inches of moon padding, seriously, i dont know how you kids skate in those things, i cant even walk properly.....fuck some skate shoes

does anyone know if they still make the olive reebok classics??? all ive got are white and black out here......those are the dopest shoes ever....

All my shoes look dirty and old:

Puma street cats,.......have been retired due to a large piece of gum that has been stepped on and i am too lazy to pick it off.

Puma, i don't know, they're dope, they're low tops, and they have a denim stripe on the side. What i am currently rockin.

I have some airwalks inever use......some boots for going out and looking nice........some nike runnin shoes for breakin,.........and shelltops that look like shit and are way too big for myfeet.

I need a fuggin new pair of shoes

Originally posted by serum

when i was into hardcore i wor low top canvas van classics.

i was just gonna say. back when i was into hardcore, these were the shoes (remember the 411 album?) i think these shoes look pretty dumb now, but its the first shoe that comes to mind when you say hardcore

Archived