Hardcore Revival

Guest Hotpocket

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox

fuck off.

I just saw 18 visions and i plan to see throwdown when they roll threw with Most precious blood which is ex-indecision members. BING!!!

hardcore is still alive in our hearts and in our minds, and its staying outta big business

ahahahahahahah

RIP ray beez nigga

well nigs, AN is not sXe anymore, havent been for sometime. fuck 'em.

hardcore revival, hc is fucking dying because kids are getting into this bullshit melodic/sensitive hardcore bullshit. so stop supporting that stuff guys, we're killing the true scene cuz of it. fuck sensitive hardcore. fuck emocore. fuck all of that. start a breakdown band, start a youth crew band. fuck this bullshit.

Kill Your Idols, sXe or posers...the answer is posers.

My friend's band Coldbringer played with them. After a show an unnamed memeber of KYI comes up to my friends drummer and buys a nice fat dime bag from him.

Funniest part of the story, my friends drummer asks if he can put XXX on the rolling papers he sold him too.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

can someone explain to me what emocore is? is that like posion the well type shit?

Pretty much.

I'm confused here, This whole Youth Crew stuff is basically Ten Yard Fight type hardcore?

I'm more into stuff like Converge*, american nightmar, pig destroyer...

But don't worry about me, my band isn't all emo, well kinda, more like, "You hurt my feelings now I'm going to drown you."

*anyone heard Some Girls yet? They have something to do with converge but they are fucking good.

Archived