Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hardcore Revival

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hotpocket, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Hotpocket

Hotpocket Guest

2. sneak

sneak Guest

first.

did u say fuck me too???? well u gotta ask nicely.

3. socrates

socrates Guest

It's not kind of gay..it's straight up gay

4. sneak

sneak Guest

u talkin bout what i just said?

haha

5. socrates

socrates Guest

No I meant the thread, but you are involved with the thread so that makes you atleast bi or some shit

6. sneak

sneak Guest

your involed too im afraid sonny boy.....

suckaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......lol

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

hardcore revival?! come out to california, kid... granted, we ain't OG D.C. kids, but still, hardcore, youth crew, bandana thrash, whatever you wanna call it, is going strong, and has been for quite a while...

8. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

AN as in American Nightmare? Straight Edge? No. I've met Wes and he was drunk.

9. sneak

sneak Guest

dum de doo. i dont like hardcore or straight edge

10. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

fuck off.

I just saw 18 visions and i plan to see throwdown when they roll threw with Most precious blood which is ex-indecision members. BING!!!
    hardcore is still alive in our hearts and in our minds, and its staying outta big business

ahahahahahahah

RIP ray beez nigga

11. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

well nigs, AN is not sXe anymore, havent been for sometime. fuck 'em.

hardcore revival, hc is fucking dying because kids are getting into this bullshit melodic/sensitive hardcore bullshit. so stop supporting that stuff guys, we're killing the true scene cuz of it. fuck sensitive hardcore. fuck emocore. fuck all of that. start a breakdown band, start a youth crew band. fuck this bullshit.

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

youth crew...are those the people that spend a month in the woods finding jesus. and shit?

13. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

no dude, thats youth group, haha.

youth crew is where hardcore started. its simple, positive music. old school hardcore essentially. check out the youth of today.

14. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PUSHED AROUND.....BE YOURSELF AND BE PROUD...FORGET WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY..

skydance youth crew isn't huge here but break down bands are on the rise...fuck emocore and fuck those fake metal bitches!

12 o youth crew band i'm singing whos in?

15. Grow a Beard

Grow a Beard Guest

its all just florida core. why you ask? because we floorpunch the hardest.