Hardcore Retards

Ape Shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahahhahahahaha

that one dude towards the end, in the red sweater, hes just snapping his fingers, shaking his head, and bending his knee's, hahahahahahaah. that shits funny to me. i dont feel bad at all. misfotune is always funny to me, especially when its someone elses. hahahahaha. most amusing thing ive seen all week.

Originally posted by High Priest@Oct 9 2004, 07:56 AM

In general, when ever the term "Hardcore" is used i think of retard's.

YEAH WELL I THINK OF MESH SHORTS, HOODIES AND FUCKING FLOOR PUNCHING!

XXXXMISPANTALONESXXXXXESTAXXXENXXXXFUEGAXXXXXXXXX

XXXMOSHXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXX

XXXX

XXX

XX

X

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Oct 10 2004, 06:13 AM

You want to hang out at my house after school and practice our mosh routines? I just got this full wall mirror and a new xFUCKxYOUxI'MxSTRAIGHTxEDGEx cd.

Sweet dude, I totally got this sweet routine down for the new terror cd, it rules. We both floor punch and do mule kicks AT THE SAME TIME.

But the catch is, I wear the traditional camo shorts and you get to wear the desert storm camo shorts, but since i have the traditional I'll wear the desert storm camo Terror shirt and since you have the desert storm camo shorts you can wear the traditional camo Terror shirt.

Maybe after we practice in your full length mirror we could go to me step-dad's house. He's got a mirror on his ceiling and we could practice some crazy "ground mosh" moves for that sweet breakdown in Embrace Today's "FUCK YOU I'M EDGE" song.

Diner afterwards?

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Oct 10 2004, 06:19 AM

Best post of the year.

Oh, I'm not joking. Seriously, I got an advance of the Ten Yard Fight reunion cd, I'm on the east coast, we'll swap e-mail addresses then we'll get real addresses and we'll dominate every pit, EVER.

But it's starting to get kinda cold here so we might have to switch to camo pants and I got these sweet matching "XXX" hoodies.

THE EDGE IS STRONG IN YOU CHUPACABRA NEVER BREAK!

XXX

xDEATHSTARx baby.

"maybe we should start a tough guy hardcore band"

"but we need to be different"

"yeah, lets get two vocalists"

"no broman, thats been done....i say we get....FOUR VOCALISTS!"

"HELL YEAH BRO!"

"And we're going to make sure one of them sounds like hes mentally handicapped and the other 3 sound exactly the same"

"This will bring the mad sxe mosh bro"

"yeah bro"

"bro"

"sxe"

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega+Oct 10 2004, 01:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Oct 10 2004, 01:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EyeforAnEYE@Oct 10 2004, 06:26 AM

FxYxIxE BRING BACK PROHIBITION!

Oh sweet! You want in on our after school mosh sessions? We could be unstoppable. A THREE WAY WALL OF MOSH!

This r00lz!

XXX

[/b]

THE MOSH IS HERE TO STAY! I need to wear my sniper hat and bubble vest, my hair is quite long and shaggy and black

Archived