Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hard time expressing yourself???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Boring Bastard, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

I was just wondering if I'm the only one out there that has an extremely hard time trying to be civil when I'm upset about something? I just have the hardest time.......... Is it easy for you guys to sit and chit chat for hours on end about all the small shit that your girl or your friends do that just grates your nerves? I can't be very patient it seems and I'm just wondering if anyone else has any advice for "MR. having a hard time being patient and emotional when I'm really just a pissed off young fellow with a short attention span!"

Any feedback?:confused:

2. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

ah man i just feel the need to reply cuz i feel where you are comming from but i try and deal with it as it comes and just talk it out or go paint something after i cool off..... but when all else fails i say u call up a friend and smoke a blunt.

3. Boring Bastard

I'm just not really patient at all.............
    When I lose it I lose it............
    How do you guys sit down and talk for hours on end??
    I can't do it!!

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im just calm and i let it all build up until i all of a sudden i just let it out in one short burst....
    "fuck you....do it yourself"
    and that usually takes care of it.....

5. Boring Bastard

Yeah yeah that's me.............
    Calm calm calm calm calm Mike Tyson with blood on his face and a piece of ear hanging out of his mouth!!!:confused:

6. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

thats what's so great about painting (and skating)....its a great release. take out all your frustrations on the wall, train, canvas, skateboard...whatever. who cares if its pretty or not....its for you...its your way to let out all that frustration.

well, those are my outlets anyways.......plus beer, lots and lots of beer.

7. Boring Bastard

Trust me man I'm feeling the beer.......... but I don't always want to get all trashed 'cause I've made an ass out of myself for doing just that!

8. mothrasmomma

mothrasmomma Guest

guilt. if you can get someone with guilt you got em for good. fuck gettin mad. fuck breakin shit. let them feel shitty about it, let them sweat it. just sit back and act the part that you the one hurtin, and when they start feelin it. drop the bomb and start breakin shit with em.

9. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Step one:Drink an amazing amount of beer

Step two: start punchin'

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i want to fly off the handle sometimes, but you just gotta get away from whatever it is that pisses you off. i just go draw or skate or something like that. just do whatever makes you happy. sometimes helps if you do it alone. just my opinion.

11. Boring Bastard

That's how it's going down when I get there............
    Me and you fighting in the streets..........
    We'll be losing teeth and laughing about it........
    I'll take your superchrome and beat you in the head with it!!!:dazed:

12. siloette

siloette Member

YO THEY KILLED KILLER B!

then when you guys knock the fuck out of each other..ill be the one..taking liberty to your wallets..I have great control of my anger..Im one of those people..who leave a situation then think of all the things I could have said..and get even more pissed but after the situation happened..

13. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

i bottle my anger very well

14. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm anger free.
    Actually I'm just tierd.
    Both.
    I don't know.

15. snafuno

snafuno Guest

Ok..what did I do now???? is this about that thing at work????
    when I get mad I always listen to "Kiss the girl" from the Little mermaid soundtrack!!!! I love you man!:D :D :D