Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Happy Vegansgiving

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by META, Nov 22, 2001.

1. META

META Guest

mmmm im fucking full

tofurky,corn,vegan mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce, pumpkin rolls, sparkling cider, pumpkin pie, silk nog, soy ice cream

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i saw a really hot prostitute today....made me almost consider getting one but not really....soon its time to cook up a nice frecheta pizza....

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

please change your name. im not one to usualy care to much, but parading around with the name of a very respected DECEASED writer, is just offensive. maybe you didnt know before, but you do now. please change your name.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

agreed

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

thirding that..

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

7. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

seeking i'm guessing he doesn't even know who meta is.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no, it was explained to him in full when he first came on the board. he claimed it was ok, because he put a 4 after it. seem's he thought he was a real creative chap. 'meta4,' no one else has written that. oh wait, just about everyone has thought about it at one time or another. thats right.
    anyway, im not at all the type to be a dick about names, if people wanna write someone elses name, they're shooting their self in the foot, not bothering me. but this case is different and ignorance is no longer an excuse. if someone came on here with the name 'nace' they would get torn apart. i dont want to tear dude apart, but i think it has to be said. using that name is disrespectful in a whole variety of ways. not just because she was twists wife, not just because she has passed away, but because she brought an air of originality to graffiti and she was worthy of respect for her accomplishments alone. if he wants to be a part of graffiti, he is going to have to learn respect. this is the most basic stepping stone.
    and honestly, if he wants to kick about his own little town writting meta on shit that no one will ever see, whatever, go for it tiger. but using the name on this board, which has an international reach, and allows kids who have never yet done a tag with paint, to interact on the same level with seasoned veterans, its a different story.

seeking/torch bearer for sensless causes

9. META

META Guest

aiight

is there a way to change my name and still keep my number of posts?

meant no disrespect

10. goodbye

goodbye Guest

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

as far as no direspect goes, I can respect that, ignorance is NOT stupidity... however, you only have 23 posts, we COULD spot you 23 on a new name but really, just put in a little extra... to give this some graff reference, sometimes you get buffed the next day... don't sweat it, just refresh yo seff!

12. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

there is a writer in bmore who writes metasin often times i've seen it just as meta.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

is kinda different, here's how...

real life, no some board shit and.. established, you've seen it, it isn't some pop-up so...

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

fox, i wrote meta for about two weeks back in 94, before i found out about her. im not here to police the world, just deal with the battles i can.

meta, no, we cant transfer your measily 23 posts over to your new name. your just gonna have to chalk it up to the game. i cant change all the pieces i've done in the past to reflect my new name can i?

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Remember when seeking was talking after the whole 9/11 shit happened seeking was saying that, "why bomb other people for what they did to NY?
    <u>Their lives arent any more important than ours."</u>
    This kinda makes me think about that last part a little bit.