Happy Vegansgiving

Guest META

mmmm im fucking full

tofurky,corn,vegan mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberry sauce, pumpkin rolls, sparkling cider, pumpkin pie, silk nog, soy ice cream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

please change your name. im not one to usualy care to much, but parading around with the name of a very respected DECEASED writer, is just offensive. maybe you didnt know before, but you do now. please change your name.

agreed

no, it was explained to him in full when he first came on the board. he claimed it was ok, because he put a 4 after it. seem's he thought he was a real creative chap. 'meta4,' no one else has written that. oh wait, just about everyone has thought about it at one time or another. thats right.

anyway, im not at all the type to be a dick about names, if people wanna write someone elses name, they're shooting their self in the foot, not bothering me. but this case is different and ignorance is no longer an excuse. if someone came on here with the name 'nace' they would get torn apart. i dont want to tear dude apart, but i think it has to be said. using that name is disrespectful in a whole variety of ways. not just because she was twists wife, not just because she has passed away, but because she brought an air of originality to graffiti and she was worthy of respect for her accomplishments alone. if he wants to be a part of graffiti, he is going to have to learn respect. this is the most basic stepping stone.

and honestly, if he wants to kick about his own little town writting meta on shit that no one will ever see, whatever, go for it tiger. but using the name on this board, which has an international reach, and allows kids who have never yet done a tag with paint, to interact on the same level with seasoned veterans, its a different story.

seeking/torch bearer for sensless causes

as far as no direspect goes, I can respect that, ignorance is NOT stupidity... however, you only have 23 posts, we COULD spot you 23 on a new name but really, just put in a little extra... to give this some graff reference, sometimes you get buffed the next day... don't sweat it, just refresh yo seff!

fox, i wrote meta for about two weeks back in 94, before i found out about her. im not here to police the world, just deal with the battles i can.

meta, no, we cant transfer your measily 23 posts over to your new name. your just gonna have to chalk it up to the game. i cant change all the pieces i've done in the past to reflect my new name can i?

using that name is disrespectful in a whole variety of ways. not just because she was twists wife, not just because she has passed away

. if he wants to be a part of graffiti, he is going to have to learn respect. this is the most basic stepping stone.

seeking/torch bearer for sensless causes

Remember when seeking was talking after the whole 9/11 shit happened seeking was saying that, "why bomb other people for what they did to NY?

<u>Their lives arent any more important than ours."</u>

This kinda makes me think about that last part a little bit.

wow, your just grasping at straws arent you? i didnt bother replying in the 'bomb' thread, cause i was just gonna let it go, but aparently you think you can hang with me. fair enough, i'll humor you for a moment. however, if your going to quote me, get the fucking quote right. and if your going to quote things i just said, dont edit it to fit your purpose (no matter how misguided it might be.)

in regards to the 9.11 situation, i stated that killing innocent afghani people would not be 'justice' for the innocent people killed here.

what that could even possibly have in common with this topic is completely fucking beyond me. because they both deal with people who have passed away? seriously bro, get off the dick. your gonna have to try alot harder if you wanna play this game. do you really think you can argue with me on an intelligent level?

seeking/i laugh at the idea

Seeking. Dude get off you high pedestal that you were put on by 12 year old kids that think you are so smart. "Get off my nuts" you must have me confused with all those kids that get on your nuts because you got mod status. I am not one of those. You wanna call people out and talk shit on 12oz but if someone points out something you said or disagrees with you, you get all feelings and shit.

Intelligence. Ha! You would think someone as intelligent as YOU say you are would be doing something other than 7000+ posts on a graffiti message board.

so thats your intelligent retort? to completely ignore every bit of fact that i put forward, and make personal attacks about how many posts i have? pathetic. i deal strictly in facts, you make things up, then act as if im the one who is dissilusioned. lest you forget that if im on any pedistille, its because suckers like you walk around (mis)quoting shit i said 3 months ago, comparing it to other (mis)quotes that have nothing to do with anything. seriously man, this isnt some internet graffiti shit, this is basic common sense and cognitive thinking. your making yourself look like a monkey, im just holding the leash and turning the crank.

seeking/step off im doing the hump

pedistille

seeking/step off im doing the hump

Pedestal

Are you finished? Feel better now?

You do the same shit you accuse me of doing seeking. I just read a post where you shit on "someone" for saying he hated Britney Spears for turning girls into sluts even though he posted a message a few months back about "getting head in his SUV". Sounds like you were on his nuts too. Stop thinking you are all high & mighty and above everyone else.

sorry, try again.

that was a reply to tease, he and i joke back and forth with one another constantly and have done so for more than a year. of course i would remember what he says, he's a 'friend' on the boards. you however, are not my friend. and you are also not explaining what your post was trying to prove? why did you misquote me, why did you edit the other quote to appear to be saying something i wasnt? why are you on some sort of little mission to futily prove me wrong in several posts? because you believe i think too highly of myself? that may very well be the case, but your certainly not going to be the one to crack the case. keep trying columbo.

seeking/flate line

didnt misquote me? you completely made up the 9/11 statement then claimed i said it. i guess your right, thats not misquoting, its completely fucking fabricating things. and you did not cut out the 'whining' you cut out the rest of the fucking sentence.

your pathetic. i was hoping to get some sort of decent argument, not a chicken shit sucker who wants to start drama, then make excuses when you get herbed. blah, blah blah.

seeking/still waiting for someone who isnt stupid

I just want to thank dude for changing his screen name.

And to recommend an end to the pistol-seeking bickering, you guys are both looking slightly more foolish for going at it over nothing for this long.

And to see if anyone wants to get back to the original topic, which is happy tofurkey day...or faux turkey day...or whatever.

Archived