happy valentines for all you heart broken, no love finding hopeless romantics

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

you ever try to actually love someone, but it just didnt cut it?

when you know that you can try anything and everything, but its just hopeless?you cant really find anybody because you are thinking of the one that took your heart and crushed it like a cheeto on your livingroom floor.you want to call her or him, but you resist in order to keep yourself from humiliation.the one you long for...but that will only destroy you.

what if?

what if things were different..would the love you share for her be mutual?i cant believe how sad my life has become.everything for me is at a standstill.love was the only remedy, my motivation.what did i do wrong?what happened?

i would like to call her, but i resist.i am ashamed of who i am.hopelessly waiting for a miracle that has yet to identify itself.

when will love knock on my door?

happy valentines to all you people in love..mutual or not.hope things will shine for you one day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

YOU ALL SICKEN ME....BRINGIN YOURSELFS DOWN OVER SOME DUMB TRICK!!

fuck valentines...its just a day for me...i aint got no room in my heart for anyone else BUT me....ive seen my friends pull their teeth over some stupid hoe and i laugh cus while they are stressing and shit, im just laid back stoned off my ass chilling cus i dont give a fuck about that love nonsense!!

:D

Yeah i know the feeling of being left and alone...it sucks, but always remember theres cigarettes and booze they are unconditional friends that only kill us slowly not all at once. So i raise a glass to all the people we love and fuck us over and say im gonna have a valentines day full of paint and drunken antics. I hope you all will join me.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by iphs

if only i wouldn't have meet you,

things would be ok.

yup...thought of that one already

Originally posted by Giving Tree

then she rubbed her face in my fecal matter.

damn that sucks...mine made it seem like there was hope.

and skaterzoot is right..i got smokes and booze.my boys knows wussup.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you ever try to actually love someone, but it just didnt cut it?

when you know that you can try anything and everything, but its just hopeless?you cant really find anybody because you are thinking of the one that took your heart and crushed it like a cheeto on your livingroom floor.you want to call her or him, but you resist in order to keep yourself from humiliation.the one you long for...but that will only destroy you.

what if?

what if things were different..would the love you share for her be mutual?i cant believe how sad my life has become.everything for me is at a standstill.love was the only remedy, my motivation.what did i do wrong?what happened?

i would like to call her, but i resist.i am ashamed of who i am.hopelessly waiting for a miracle that has yet to identify itself.

when will love knock on my door?

happy valentines to all you people in love..mutual or not.hope things will shine for you one day.

that sucks.....

im currently going thru a similar situation. me and my girlfriend of almost 2 1/2 years have been having problems since around christmas. our relationship has fizzled. did i mention i live with her, and she owns the house? on monday i guess i pissed someone off so bad on the freeway he tried to stick his fat fist thru my window once the freeway was in gridlock. on my way to work tuesday i ran over something big and metal, and it tore a hole in my cast iron differential casing, and my new higher paying job happens to be a driving job. fuck 2003.

i've got some letters in side of a drawer that should have been stamped and delivered..

one is addressed to my ex and says im the type of kid who can't be lived with.

one is addressed to my friends and says im a mess so ya'll cant visit..

one is addressed to myself but i dont know which personality or hand to give it.

you all need some sage francis in your life. i will get mine.. on the personal journals tour.

Guest KING OF HELL

man, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck valentines day. although there is a part of me that wishes that i could not hate it so much, i still never really saw the point. even if i had honey dip to curl upp with at night, its fucking predictable to pull this shit. just do fresh shit for your S.O. on random nights any-fucking-way.

nothing makes your relationship worse than being predictable with your treats.

and nothing sucks worse than circumstances beyond your control.

yeah. s'mores goddamn it!.

i said it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK.

now im grumpy.

Archived