Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

happy valentines for all you heart broken, no love finding hopeless romantics

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Feb 9, 2003.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you ever try to actually love someone, but it just didnt cut it?
    when you know that you can try anything and everything, but its just hopeless?you cant really find anybody because you are thinking of the one that took your heart and crushed it like a cheeto on your livingroom floor.you want to call her or him, but you resist in order to keep yourself from humiliation.the one you long for...but that will only destroy you.
    what if?
    what if things were different..would the love you share for her be mutual?i cant believe how sad my life has become.everything for me is at a standstill.love was the only remedy, my motivation.what did i do wrong?what happened?

i would like to call her, but i resist.i am ashamed of who i am.hopelessly waiting for a miracle that has yet to identify itself.
    when will love knock on my door?

happy valentines to all you people in love..mutual or not.hope things will shine for you one day.

2. SatansArtist

SatansArtist Junior Member

why thankyou, i hear you on all you just said i've been there and still am there..... Happy Valentines Day back to you...

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

don't worry willy, there are always hookers....they only want our money, not our hearts...happy v-day!

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

That sucks willy.... that's almost exactly how I am.

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Happy Valentines all you born losers.

6. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

glad to know i'm not alone... well, i am, but yeah..you know.

7. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

love is for the birds..

8. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

Wonka ever thought of writing soppy love books?

9. iphs

iphs Member

if only i wouldn't have meet you,
    things would be ok.
    however, i'm thankful...

happy valentines day to us all...

happy birthday joey. :dazed:

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

YOU ALL SICKEN ME....BRINGIN YOURSELFS DOWN OVER SOME DUMB TRICK!!

fuck valentines...its just a day for me...i aint got no room in my heart for anyone else BUT me....ive seen my friends pull their teeth over some stupid hoe and i laugh cus while they are stressing and shit, im just laid back stoned off my ass chilling cus i dont give a fuck about that love nonsense!!
    :D

11. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

mmm......cheetos.

12. Basic

Basic Member

its not valentines days its friday

13. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

Yeah i know the feeling of being left and alone...it sucks, but always remember theres cigarettes and booze they are unconditional friends that only kill us slowly not all at once. So i raise a glass to all the people we love and fuck us over and say im gonna have a valentines day full of paint and drunken antics. I hope you all will join me.

14. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

I second that ^^^^

but less booze more paint....

girls were made to make me feel like a freak

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yup...thought of that one already

damn that sucks...mine made it seem like there was hope.

and skaterzoot is right..i got smokes and booze.my boys knows wussup.