Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

happy thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Nov 22, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

see thread title.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM YOUR PAL TUE SKINNY .

--------------------------------
    IM SKINNY TUE SKINNY

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

turkeys are so dumb that they must be farmed under a roof, otherwise, when it rains, they will stare at the sky with their mouths open until they drown... let's all try to eat until we're that stupid :)

4. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i'm thankful for graffiti, tattoos, skating pools, marijuana, beer, the misfits, the pixies, johnny cash, kentucky fried chicken, and sexy, sexy women.

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yes...everyone have a good day...i think ill make some mashed potatoes tonight

6. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

dumb yanks and your late thanks givin

7. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah thanks for everything... this year had to be the worst ive ever had. oh well atleast im still alive,..... or am i?

8. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

What a year!

Thanks!

Wait..who am I thanking?

Yaaaaay I get to have thanksgiving pasta tonite.
    If I get lazy I'll just make crepes instead.

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

10. beardo

beardo Guest

aint that about a bitch

you know youre WAY out of touch with the outside world when you dont even know theres a huge parade going down around the corner. sheesh. the spot i was going to paint today.. yep, right next door to the parade.

sigh

11. ohno*rock

ohno*rock Junior Member

a good time to remember all the friends and loved ones we've lost in the past, and especially this year. we should give thanks that were still around, and make the most of what weve got. call your friends and say whats up!

i got my turkey tv dinner, and i'm ready to rock.

12. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

happy thnksgiving to all.

im about to jet out to the grandmas house for dinner with the whole family. havent seen half of em in like 4 years, it should be good times.

Mr.eIsGettingDrunkWithTheFamToday ONER.

haha

13. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

Happy rape and pillage day.

14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

word life. i'm gonna get drunk, eat turkey and smash my MOTHERFOCKING PIECE OF DOGSHIT SCANNER IN THE GODDAMNED FOCKING STREET!!!!!!!