happy thanksgiving!

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

aint that about a bitch

you know youre WAY out of touch with the outside world when you dont even know theres a huge parade going down around the corner. sheesh. the spot i was going to paint today.. yep, right next door to the parade.

sigh

a good time to remember all the friends and loved ones we've lost in the past, and especially this year. we should give thanks that were still around, and make the most of what weve got. call your friends and say whats up!

i got my turkey tv dinner, and i'm ready to rock.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fr8o, who needs that when there are champions league(intereuropean)

football matches on TV today.

Football-if you break down the term it describes perfectly what you call 'soccer'.

Have a good time everyone

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by fr8oholic

you guys have fun though. even you euro/aussie/canuck fellas too. get some satelite tv and peep nbc in NY. there's a pretty fiesty parade goin on with some football (not soccer suckers!) to boot...

Thank you... You too, neighbour...

Happy Thanksgiving, eh

:D

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i'm thankful for graffiti, tattoos, skating pools, marijuana, beer, the misfits, the pixies, johnny cash, kentucky fried chicken, and sexy, sexy women.

yep, you just about covered it. happy thanksgiving everyone!!!! dirtysicks: suck it, this is a time to be with family and friends, go live in a tree.

Honestly though.....

Happy Turkey Day to all you suckers.....

Sieloette and Mr. Lonely Heart: You guys are bastards who call and leave messages on people's voice mails to rub in the painting fun you're having so I hope your turkey gets up and runs away right when you plan on diving in!!! HAHAHAHA.....

GO TURKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived