Happy Thanksgiving, Assholes

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i usually have the whole damn family over but now no one talks to each other so no one came except for my cheap ass aunt and uncle who always seem to ruin the damn holiday some how and there already annoying me so im up hear typing this while everyone is downstairs eating appetizers and bullshiting. woohoo

Just got home. Left in a fit of rage without saying bye to anyone.

Came upstairs and heard my mom talking shit about me and who I associate with. They were saying shit about yayo, that got me VERY fucking heated. It just makes me want to stab people when you try your hardest to be a good person, and all they do behind your back is try to talk shit and make up weird theories about fucking problems and shit you might get into.

Fuck a family, fuck a friend, leave me the fuck alone. All I want is a lot of money and I'll go buy a fucking mansion and sit in it and smoke weed and play halo 2 all day and be perfectly content.

Assholes.

Guest willy.wonka

i just made up some ahi shoyu pok'e...raw ahi tuna with some seaweed, shoyu/soy sauce for you haoles, cut onions, cut green onions, hawaiian red salt, and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.

thanksgiving in hawaii is pretty nuts... lots of raw fish turkey and filipino food for me

after we eat at my house, its off to another and so on and so on

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 25 2004, 07:11 PM

It just makes me want to stab people when you try your hardest to be a good person, and all they do behind your back is try to talk shit and make up weird theories about fucking problems and shit you might get into.

back in highschool my mom found a bong in my car and was convinced that i used it to smoke crack.