happy september 11th everybody!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

where were you when it happened?

my mom says that the assasination of kennedy was the big thing when she was a child..for us its 9-11

i was in the san francisco bay area, on the floor of my homies one room, but some what cozy shack..i was amazed and my first reaction was that this was some type of movie or something..that this could not be happening.

pretty crazy day..im glad i was with my homies.

http://www.naa.org/industryresponse/PDFs/9-11-01extraeditionfrontpage.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

dont let this man play with your emotions...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/september11/images/08-speech-9-11-oval-p7132-14398v.jpg'>

phil donahu(sp?)

has a very good special today..he talks to some (a large group) of those that were in the buildings and most of those people want an investigation on GW BUSH'S call for a state of emergency.they're kinda confused on why important people werent rushed to somewhere safe and why the FAA knew about thier missing planes and nothing was done about it type stuff."like there was no call for the emergency"

good response Marlboro.

I woke up watched the second plane hit after first checking 12oz. Watched both towers collapse.

Caught the bus to work. They shut down everything EXCEPT the office I worked for.

I got home watched that shit again and tripped the fuck out.

Really good point Marlboro. Bush does not give two fucks about the average NYC citizen that was victimized cause his goverment was caught slipping like the morons they are.

I was in LA at the time. I was sleeping late naturaly, so I missed watching it all live. A friend called me and broke the news and I honestly didn't believe it at first.

Then my dad calls, yelling at me to get a full tank of gas and telling me that if shit goes down, he's already shifted the family arsenal to the trunk of his car and has respirators to go around. I love my dad.

I can't believe it's been a year.

Guest ego trippin

Australian perspective.

Due to the time difference, with me being in another country and all that, I'd been out at the pub and got home about 10 minutes before the second plane hit. Prior to this, i didn't know anything was going. I switched on the tv and watched in absolute amazement as the second plane hit, live on TV. My mum heard the tv and came down and we sat there for the next 3 hours watching. Very saddening stuff.

RIP.

last year at 8:46 i was sitting in alternative school art class (i was still in school then) and the teacher got a call he imediantly wheeled in the TV and turned it on i watched the second plane hit i saw both towers collapse live i saw thousands of innocent people lose their lives. i wont forget this. this is our horrible disaster. pearl harbor , kennedy , 9/11 generations all have theirs this is ours

capitalize on the tragedies.

i was in my most radical english class. my class was small and relaxed and we just sat around listening to rap most of the time anyway. so as soon as the first plane hit and we found out, we turned on the tv and ended up watching CNN for the next week and a half at least. no work, just CNN. i took advantage of this CNN time and ended up going to the school darkroom and getting my develop on like a mother. i ended up skating later that day and not worrying too much. i kind of had a weird feeling. it took a few days for it to sink in.

why are they blaming Osama? yeah he was involved, but so were a lot of people. WHY THEY GOTTA HATE ON OSAMA FOR? i guess they think that if we catch Osama then terrorism will be gone for good... and plus you gotta give the public a face to merchandise on so they can all make ugly shirts with targets over peoples' faces.

and lastly, the most absolutely retarded question i have ever heard asked has been : "what did you think of 9/11?". the answer is so painfully obvious... 'it's horrible. it seemed like a movie. i was scared.' WHERE you were is a better question, obviously.

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_2a0d636006513d7c5df6e5c55137f5bb/i-1.JPG'>

i'm still waiting for a "save the drama for Osama" shirt. come on folks, get with the program.

Guest uncle-boy

i was leaving my girlfriends house about to go to school when my mom called me and said that we were attacked and to turn on the news.

i was sad.:(

RIP

Guest TrustEvil

....by no means do i wish to undermine the seriousness of this entire 9/11 situation, because it is always tragic when any lives are lost for nothing, even more so when it's on such a grandiose scale...but having had a year to reflect, i will say this: America needs to realize it is by no means innocent...and it needs to stop with the CNN drama queen bullshit....we have had enough of you crying over yourself, and asking why why why and wondering what is next and reaching out for sympathy and understanding. Sure shit was tragic, but we understand why it happened....because the united states has this great little lie going on called FREEDOM. It does not exist, yet the leaders continue to pump that word into the heads of everyone within earshot....the fact is, america has traded it's freedom for capitalism....traded it's integrity for money. Call it freedom, justice, liberty, whatever the hell you want, but it's all a trade off. Money is the god, and all the evil shit that has been done to others in the name of American freedom revolves around this god. If nothing else, this one year anniversary should be a time for the US to reflect on it's global policies and overwhelming greed and realize that perhaps it is more part of the problem than the solution. America is not the only country, but it sure as hell ain't innocent. You want to protect your freedom and fight terrorism ? STOP MAKING OIL DEALS WITH TERRORISTS, YOU FUCKING USELESS HYPOCRITES....everyone wants to drive their SUVs around town and be the high roller, well next time you fill up, think about the fact that the gas you just pumped into that piece of shit was bought from the very same people who cheered when the twin towers collapsed.....George Bush the puppet and all his Big Business puppetmasters are only interested in retaining what power they have and putting on a show in hopes of gaining more...joe citizen does not figure into the equation, because the fatcats make the policies, not you or me....we are out of the loop, we are insignificant dirt on the floor of their boardroom.

Continue to mourn those lost, because that is a reality that none of us can change and the tradegy is very real. But remember that all this talk of war on terrorism is just a loophole for Big Brother and all this talk of freedom is just a smoke screen more greed.

oh yes, and will someone please tell those fuckups at the whitehouse to stop making those outrageous hightened security claims...."We don't know when, or where or who, but something is going to happen"....no shit, bad shit happens every day. The last thing you want is some Government tightwad telling everyone to be on alert because their is the potential of more attacks....thanks, i think we could have figured that out without you showing your ugly face on television calling out another "Code Orange" security status...you have no concrete information, you are just continuing with the propaganda to cover your ass if something does happen, and more importantly, to justify any actions you might take in the future under the guise of protecting the citizens.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

TRUST EVIL I AGREE WITH YOU 150%...FUCK ALL THIS DRAMA QUEEN TRAGEDY BULLSHIT...IM FUCKING TIRED OF IT...EVERY 9-11 FROM NOW ON IS GONNA BE FULL OF IT..I HOPE THEY RUN OUT OF GOD DAMN STORIES...FUCK MEDIA....EVERY WHERE I LOOK TODAY I SEE "9-11"..in fucking store windows, at fucking school today tehres gonna be a ton of 9-11 stuff....9-11 on every internet site on the fucking web....im not trying to be insensitive, but CMON!!! IVE SEEN ENOUGH!!!

RIP to the victims...BUT FUCK THE MEDIA AND ALL THE RICH WHITE FUCKERS IN THE CABINET WHO SHOULDA DIED!!

Archived