HAPPY PASSOVER!

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to offset the karmic debt of my recent post, i'd like to offer my own wishes of a happy passover to all my jewish friends, ex's, and those who arent really jewish but front and claim they are just cause they think it'll annoy me, but really it doesnt bother me a bit. the rest of my decaf venti iced mocha with whip will be drunk in your honor.

'shalom'

you can eat potatoes.

you cant eat bread.

when the jews were fleaing from some place they didnt have time for the bread to rise. so what they made was matza(that crackish ish).

yeah wonk saggin

oh and i just maxed a flame ass turky artichoke sandwich with chicken w/ rice soup.. soo full.

passover kosher choclate pudding is the bomb!!!!! (*** EDITi'm suddenly not sure that it's passover kosher but it's koshger and tasty***)

I used to work for a jewish nursing home cooking food!(haha) then come passover when the rabbi's come to burn the benches the fuckers blew up my steamer/over before the first seder meal fucking dildos.

are you not allowed to drink beer? or vodka?

That's what my friend claims, but I suspect he's just being a bitch

No its true. During passover jews cannot eat anything that contains levened flour of any kind. Certain prohibitions where made later on as a fence around this law. Because of this certain jews will not eat beans, rice, and some other products refered to in hebrew as Kitneot. These laws apply to Ashkinazic Jews but not Sephardic.

So beer is prohibited but potato vodka is fine.

• 11 months later...