Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

happy new years mutha fucka!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jan 1, 2003.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

this is the year of the rebel if you ask me..its not them prettyboys im talkin about either..its the year of which we all stand together and go for what we know..

i wish i was able to take pics of tonight, but i had more important things to do, like getting herpes from every chick that kissed me.

now..besides your resolutions and shit, what do you think this year should represent?

my curse has ended andi shall become a straight hard workin man that has hicks gathering to be by his side, but i'll deny all those stupid girls..
    i feel it..im all ripped and i know thhings will be better than before.

hapy new years bitch!

2. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Jack

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im showin this liitle kid whom is stayin at my house the tricks and trade s of graff..and he's gonna keep comin back to me for more..this kid is still a toy, but ine day...just one day..he's gonna be known.hea good patawon learner.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

m,y drink for tomight was tequila and yeagermeister..i had 2 beers and the rest was tequils and yeager..

now its all punk rock.:beat:

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

crazy i come home at 200 and there is a punk rock party at me house.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

happy new year mr wonka....nice one on teaching that kid, and the tequila..

my yr started with a bang. well i sparked a reefer to celebrate. my drink was champaign (sp) and malibu.

let it be a good one.

7. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

I started off the first seconds of the year 2003 kissing the most wonderful girl in the world!!! :)

About a minute after that I got champagne poured all over my body. Some got in my nose.

HAPPY NEW YEAAAAR!!!

8. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Happy New Year Silly Willy, wink wink.

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

11. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

style.i still dont know where or what i was doing when the ball dropped.memory?

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

I was at Ziggys in NC groovin to Clutch when the ball dropped, and then almost getting kicked out of the Ramada about 4am.

A good start to the year.

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend