happy humpday - breakfast - bowl slurping

ubejinxed

well heeeellloooo there

well ok so i was driving to work today with cereal bowl in hand (and people wonder why women are bad drivers) and finishing up breakfast making sure to slurp down the extra milk and wondered if this was a common practice. then also what you people have for breakfast.

so if i have a bowl of anything with a broth or milk i make sure to get the super favored stuff at the end, and maybe i'm alone in this and just ultra hungry or remember those starving people my parents told me about, but i'm thinking there are other slurpers out there.

oh also i know this is odd, but does anyone else microwave their cold cereal?

breakfast rules....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow, I have never heard of microwaving cold cereal. I'm not sure I'd try it either, there's something about warm milk ( I know that sounds weird ) I don't like. Are you saying you eat cereal in the car on the way to work? I just imagine this scene where the police man walks up to the fender bender and there's milk and cereal everywhere.

:lol:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Wow, I have never heard of microwaving cold cereal. I'm not sure I'd try it either, there's something about warm milk ( I know that sounds weird ) I don't like. Are you saying you eat cereal in the car on the way to work? I just imagine this scene where the police man walks up to the fender bender and there's milk and cereal everywhere.

i like my cereal soggy and warm, the crunchy stuff hurts my dentures. i microwave in the winter.. hot cereal

and yes i eat my cereal in the car, at stop lights, on the way to work.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I just finished my bowl of Cheerios.

And no slurping.

Sorry to disappoint.

i too had cheerios this morning, mixed with great grains (end of the box) and i slurped... in the car... i admit it.

was it honey nut cheerios though? that sugary milk is fab. i do recommend

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Slurping is an absolute necessity. Even if there's others present, I try to find a distraction that will divert their attention from my slobness.

I have this bowl that has a built-in straw on the side, it fucking rocks everyone in the face.

Microwaving cereal? No.

Aren't you pretty young? Did you eat alot of candy as a kid or something? My dad's wife is maybe 34 or something, she has a $40k set of teeth in her mouth. They don't come out. When she was a kid her and her brothers and sisters used to chew sugar cane.... and now she's got perfect teeth.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Slurping is an absolute necessity. Even if there's others present, I try to find a distraction that will divert their attention from my slobness.

I have this bowl that has a built-in straw on the side, it fucking rocks everyone in the face.

Microwaving cereal? No.

Hahah, you have a sippy bowl like my little brother and sister.:lick:

ahahaha

i don't have dentures, i'm 25... i was just joshin ya...i do have many many fillings but that's another story damn sadistic dentists

well i'm a closet slurper and bowl with a straw would kill, specially for my driving while eating habits.

steve i eat at stop lights, and i wait til the cereal is kinda soggly so it doesn't slosh. i have a 1/2 hour to get up and be at work i try to sleep in as late as possible so i'm super rushed in the morning.

i do have a milk stain on the leather which looks a little like.____ need to get that cleaned

i'm more of a multigrain cereal eater.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

ube knows whats up poop man...its all about the Honey Nut.

I hear that. To be honest, I usually am a honey nut man. But I went for something a little different this time around. The fact that I bought the FuckingHuge size box will ensure that I get my fair share of plain Cheerios.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahah, you have a sippy bowl like my little brother and sister.:lick:

Word the fuck up. Shit destroys.

Making your cereal warm and soggy on purpose? Hmmm, that's only the WORST FREAKING IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, but you know, if it floats your boat...

Frosted Cheerios.

One cool trick is that if you're having a cup of tea or coffe in the morning and you don't have time to finish it before you leave for work, poor it into an empty beer bottle then slurp away as you make your way down the street/on the bus etc. Looks more impressive if you're out really early, say 7:30 or something, and you're wearing your suit.

Making your cereal warm and soggy on purpose? Hmmm, that's only the WORST FREAKING IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, but you know, if it floats your boat...

ahahahahah

so is driving while eating cereal but i do that too among other really stupid things so soggy cereal is probably not one of my worst habits.

i'm a big fan of all those warm cereal things like oatmeal, grits, cream of wheat etc...

Making your cereal warm and soggy on purpose? Hmmm, that's only the WORST FREAKING IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

just had to be said again...sorry ube. I gave up on Frosted flakes...due to the soggyness factor.

I've never tried the frosted version of cheerios. hmmmm....

Personal Favorites:

Frankenberry

Lucky Charms

Capn Crunch

and Honey Nut Cheerios of course.

Frosted Flakes (these must be eaten in less than 2 minutes), Frosted Cheerios, and the supreme King, Lucky Charms. I also like Oreo cereal, but that's only so I can sprinkle over ice cream. Fuck, man, I'm hungry now.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

just had to be said again...sorry ube. I gave up on Frosted flakes...due to the soggyness factor.

I've never tried the frosted version of cheerios. hmmmm....

Personal Favorites:

Frankenberry

Lucky Charms

Capn Crunch

and Honey Nut Cheerios of course.

i agree, soggy flakes are NO good but i usually eat the multigrain cereals so it works out just fine, those cereals are super hard.

i love cinamon toast crunch too. mmmmm

Originally posted by ubejinxed

j

so are you reformed or now put everything in a cup?

and what caused this drastic change in routine, did you last bowl cause you detriment?

the people want to know

To be honest, I don't know what caused it. Probably a change in cereal. I'm a frosted mini-wheats person nowadays.. or cinnamon Life, depending on my mood.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i love cinamon toast crunch too. mmmmm

I've got to give those a try again.. I haven't had those for forever. Mmmmm indeed.

Straight slurpin' here.

Pfft, i used to be friends with this one fat fuck, and being fat you'd think he'd want to be a slurper, but he used to eat the cereal and avoid getting any milk, then dump like a whole bowl of perfectly fine milk down the sink. That shit used to piss me off..

Archived