happy fuckin berfday DETO!!!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bathoræ

I thought his birthday was the 25th...

either way happy b-day!

I'll e-mail you my number when I get back from Florida and we'll go get trashed... ;)

It is the 25th on this side of the world ;)

<span style='color:pink'>thank you everyone, i have had a great few days celebrating my day of birth, yesterday, my birthday, i had a surprise party thrown for me by my co-workers, it was a fucking blast, first off, my drunk ass boss, (she's 46) and not bad, but not good, grabbed my ass twice and took a shot with me and said "21 and been kissed plently of times" and kisses me on the mouth, :huh?: anyway, yeyo was flowing like water so this bird whom i kinda know and we are flirting with each other all night, tells me to give her my keys she wants to go to my car, i figure, sure, she is either gonna break out with a bump or deto's gonna get laid, so we start making out and she straight up ask, "do you want me to suck you off" "YEAH!" so she unzips me, gets naked and goes to work, a bit later, SKEET, SKEET, SKEET... she then gets on top of my and fucks with me and honestly, fucked the shit out of me, raw :huh?: uh, oh! anyway, SKEET, SKEET, SKEET... now she wants me to get on top and fuck her, i'm drunk and skeeted the fuck off twice, now i'm not going to lie, i was having a hard time keeping it up, so she fingers herself to orgasm. all in all a great 21st birthday for the detster.</span>

Archived