HAPPY EASTER

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so far so good.

lower prices on booze.

my girl gave me love.

my can bled down my wrist and up my arm.

and i changed dimensions to pursue nonviolent multiple dimension warfare after meeting some stab a raver in the face faggots,

sall good though, i built my shrine to 911 w3nt to my boys house and was faded.

Guest sneak

i plan on enjoying alot of chocolate today. tis the only day of the year i eat that stuff. happy easter to you all aswell.

i dont know you zee_zee.

your not innocent, your not enlightend, and if you want to harm what i love i will kill you dead. the way i was taught as an angel of death.

the deal with the devil, christ and the mafia just went through.

respect my earth and show good will or you will be killed.

Understand?

Originally posted by oldenglish

i dont know you zee_zee.

your not innocent, your not enlightend, and if you want to harm what i love i will kill you dead. the way i was taught as an angel of death.

the deal with the devil, christ and the mafia just went through.

respect my earth and show good will or you will be killed.

Understand?

what are you the angry thespian?

whats a thespian?

no im not angry, i will not be taken advantage of though and i will no longer sleep on my god given rage.

i got got con trol learned from cans.

http://www.bishops.ntc.nf.ca/mhodder/faces.jpg'>

thespian noun [C] FORMAL

an actor

you dont sound profetic mate you sound a more like a little faggot trying to sound profetic.

if you cant take the pain then rot to death in a dirty piss and shit filled alley while you feel no pain.

im at the other end of the alley on the opposite side.

hit buzzer 178 when you figure our how to walk.

i can take all the pain you could ever dish out and more you assfucking cowboy..now run off to your faggish drama school were you pretend to be trees.

shut up big toe.

im no faggot.

i am christ.

show respect.

you show respect...im not a religious man but for you to be calling yourself christ seems to me to be alittle disrespectful wouldnt you say cumguzzler?

explain yourself?

motherfucker, i am descended of the mayflower travelers crossed with south italian mobsters repossesed by christ in the heart of islam.

if you can explain to me how your right, im all game, however after generations of corrupt miliatary service on my familys part, dont think i wont spend eternity killing you if you do me or my people wrong.

straight up...........societys savage killers blessed by christ.

actually, ima peanut head.

funny, i was allergic to them..

as much as i would love to kill you, I CANT.

however, you do harm to me or my people and we will spend eternity avenging your wrongs?

understand?

other than that, you just got on my nerves and you can kill me all you want, I have done no wrong.

explain yourself?

motherfucker, i am descended of the mayflower travelers crossed with south italian mobsters repossesed by christ in the heart of islam.

if you can explain to me how your right, im all game, however after generations of corrupt miliatary service on my familys part, dont think i wont spend eternity killing you if you do me or my people wrong.

straight up...........societys savage killers blessed by christ.

all though you are mildly entertaining, you are most definatly a faggot trying to hone your thespian flare on a graffiti message board, fuck off im sure there are other internet siteschat rooms that you would be much more welcome in..

so ta ta ya fruit!

you swear if you met me up in east oakland i wouldnt have a problem putting slugs in your skull.

show respect and let it rest.

fuck off gangster..i see your ever so scary rebuttles as a sad cry for help..mabey mommy never breast fed you or somthing but dont waste our time with your gnagster talk coz your not in the same fucking country....If i was i would take you up on your offer and meet you, then we could see how this would work out...faggot!

Archived