happy drunk or angry drunk?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

are you a happy drunk, or an angry drunk?...im a nice hybrid of both.

sometimes i love em all...sometimes i wanna kick all their asses. im drunk right now, and uh...BRING IT!...no...wait. i love you guys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im a happy wild animal..if thats what you mean....

im happy,but at the first sign of violence i go under this defensive mode...like when my homie is talking shit to a group of huge samoans and i have three hieneken bottles in my hand..full.

my mind travels to different outcomes..i have 3 bottles...my friends have some that they're drinking from...a group of samoans outside..a even larger group inside...now i know only one of my boys are truly down to scrap with these guys, cause hey,hes the one pickin the fight..

but i chose which samoans would catch the bottles and which i would face head on..and how long would it take for the other samoans to come outside and possibly kill us..and how long would it take for us to take these guys.....

it never happened, it seemed that the samoans decided to leave us alone...i dont think any of us would have left that scene without a scratch anyways...

other times we just go around picking fights with pussy marines....we ususally find them fighting each other then when the outsider "me" walks into the situation...they all direct thier implanted anger to the civilian...most marines usally pussout anyways...marines seamen and jarheads....

im a happy drinker,but i am on animal instincts...horny and willing to fight off the competition...something like that...

Guest blood as ink

i'm a mix of the two.i sometimes get depressed and think everyone is against me then i go waunder off aimlessly and stumble back perfectly fine.it varies on who i'm around though too.

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

i'm nice for about 20 minutes of the time that i drink. after that i'm the biggest asshole for some reason

nah you're just an asshole no matter what. i'm just kidding. you're not an asshole to me that for sure. but you do have whiskey dick about 45 minutes after getting sloshed.

i'm a happy drunk. you see me smiling all over the place and maybe dancing all over the place. panty shots!!

Guest sneak

it all depends on whether i have enough money to get sum food, then im a happy drunkard, if not then....:D

I'm not a happy nor angry drunk, I'm more of a crazy drunk...I steal stuff and smash shit and fuck around with really fat chicks, and kick fat chicks in the ass, and body check people on the street, food fights, nakedness, throwing rocks at cars from rooftops, hedge jumping on people's front lawns...you know standard stuff. I used to live in Montreal so I guess that explains a lot. I don't drink too much anymore though.

Archived