happy birthday to me

sect one

well, today is my birthday.... everything has been kinda sucky lately... Have any of you ever felt like something was missing and you couldn't really say what? lately I've been feeling that way and I have a loss of apetite...if people didn't remind me to eat I probably wouldn't...I just feel so blah lately and I really don't know what it is...I feel so lost from reality right now ...like just numb to everything...it's hard to put into words...can anyone relate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i was gonna wait for your response, but your taking to long, anyways, i know what you mean, lately its kinda been the same for me as well, just not to that extent really. im sure ill find a way out of this little setback tho, so im not to worried. happy birthday. drink some 40's and be loud.

I know it will pass ...it's just never been this bad...but yeah this past weekend went kinda crappy ..I went out to celebrate Friday but that ended with a fight hopefully things will go better starting today...I guess i've been thinking about where I'm going in life coupled with all the other things going on which is making me feel this way..I guess I just gotta take it easy for a while. thanks for the responses

yeah, ive been in this little rut for awhile now, im not sure when it will end, but itll happen, funny thing is, the same reasons get me all shitty as you, whats up with life, bitches, money, just get shit on track again, that usually works for me, i need to take my own advice, i hate feeling like an emo fuck. jus gotta get the ball roll'n again and ill be all good.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Nov 28 2004, 01:01 PM

yeah, ive been in this little rut for awhile now, im not sure when it will end, but itll happen, funny thing is, the same reasons get me all shitty as you, whats up with life, bitches, money, just get shit on track again, that usually works for me, i need to take my own advice, i hate feeling like an emo fuck. jus gotta get the ball roll'n again and ill be all good.

1100512679393_hot.jpg

"OH SOMEONE DID WRITE ON MY HAT I WILL CHASE THEM - OH NO I AM TOO FAT"