happy birthday to me and alure... almost...

vinyl junkie

tomorrow is me and alure's birthdays... cheers...

i will be going to my birthday show and seeing kylesa and getting shitty, then going to the bar and getting shittier... hopefully all for free...

alure will be doing something that won't involve drinking... cuz she's gonna have her baby soon...

cheers alure! i will drink a beer or twelve for you...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happy birthday you two, rage it. alure, you know i'll get faded for you, and i know if you could get ripped it would be to an amazing extent. vinyl, your not pregnant, so get fucking wasted, i'll be trashed as well and with you in spirits, heh heh...

ragsoidius drunkimus..........

Guest ctrl+alt+del

raaaaaawr big fucking UPS to alure the homegirl slice-a-thon. have that kid soon, i know your gonna be a good mother, hell be a good kid.

happy birthday!

and happy birthday to you too junkie.

um nothing really.. people were going to come drink at my house but i said no cause i didnt think i could hang for that long..and why would i want to sit and watch everyone drink on my 21st birthday...but my bestfriend's parents cooked me my favorite dinner and bought me a birthday cake and i got presents and then we went to the movies. and now i'm home in my pj's bout to go to bed. i've done so much partying in my lifetime..i dont feel like im missing out on much.. alchohol will always be around..

Originally posted by Smart

Oh shit, I hope I din't miss it... I got real drunk and went and saw Dave Brubeck and then got real drunk... and here we are, so Happy if I didn't miss it! Sorry if I did!

hahaha, I swear, just based on odds... one day I am gonna be the deadbeatest dad, and it's not because I don't love kids, smothered in applesauce and baked to a golden brown...

(yeah, I know it's gay to laugh at yourself but sometimes I realize that I'm saying more than I'm saying in my posts and I have to confront the true monster that is Smart... and the monster is no dummy so it's tough... anyway, sometimes it catches me off guard and I remark... not trying to tug my own, because I can and I don't tell you IF I do...)

Originally posted by alure

i dont feel like im missing out on much.. alchohol will always be around..

a woman with sense!

happy bday (belatedly)

Archived