happy birthday to goose jones

TURBO DOG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TURBO DOG+Nov 13 2004, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TURBO DOG - Nov 13 2004, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhereEaglesDare@Nov 14 2004, 04:55 AM

Wishing yourself a happy birthday is just tacky......ya heard?

no on else did so i may as well get a happy bday from some internet fags...YA HEARD???? you can lick a dick on a stick and eat it cousin!!!

[/b]

how about i don't......I hope all you get is fucking coal for your birthday nigga....naw mean?

coal is for xmas not birfdays

Originally posted by WhereEaglesDare+Nov 14 2004, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhereEaglesDare - Nov 14 2004, 12:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TURBO DOG@Nov 13 2004, 11:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-WhereEaglesDare@Nov 14 2004, 04:55 AM

no on else did so i may as well get a happy bday from some internet fags...YA HEARD???? you can lick a dick on a stick and eat it cousin!!!

how about i don't......I hope all you get is fucking coal for your birthday nigga....naw mean?

[/b]

Originally posted by dirtyhoodrat+Nov 14 2004, 05:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dirtyhoodrat - Nov 14 2004, 05:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>coal is for xmas not birfdays

Originally posted by WhereEaglesDare@Nov 14 2004, 12:01 AM

Originally posted by TURBO DOG@Nov 13 2004, 11:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-WhereEaglesDare@Nov 14 2004, 04:55 AM

yeeah nigga how come down souf stores aint got no down souf hats....chicago is wack son!!

wheres the pengo tags???? i think that dude quit in 1995 or some shit!

happy b day to goos jones sfr!

[/b]

First off, TURBOCAPSLOK is the one true TURBO. Second, Iquit Oner, Kinghtbat President is the one true Goose. That leaves you with the name "DOG JONES," which sounds like something one Tease-esque suburban white kid calls another suburban white kid.

Either way, happy fucking birthday bitch.

Originally posted by Nekro@Nov 14 2004, 07:27 AM

First off, TURBOCAPSLOK is the one true TURBO. Second, Iquit Oner, Kinghtbat President is the one true Goose. That leaves you with the name "DOG JONES," which sounds like something one Tease-esque suburban white kid calls another suburban white kid.

Either way, happy fucking birthday bitch.

nigga this goose jones from SFR...fucking around and get yo' burfday ruined kid!!!! i am the goose ya bitch you, but thanks for the happy bday wishing!!! peace out man

-dog jones :innocent: