HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERO

gatita

Happy birthday Mero....

thanks for making me laugh on the internet and whilst getting drunk, thanks for being a true friend and carrying my ass out of a bar after passing out, and all that gay shit. Dont smoke too much dust today.. moderation.

-gats

ps you should have been there last night... i dont know how i got home via subway solo.. ouch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WORD MY NIGGAS I APPRECIATE THE LOVE. THATS A EXTRA GOOD LOOK. IM CURRENTLY DRINKING MAD APPLE MARTINIS AND CHIEFING NEWPORTS LIKE THOSE SHITS HAVE VITAMINS. THE REAL DEBAUCHERY IS GONNA GET POPPIN AFTER 8. ASK ABOUT ME. IMA BE IN THE HOOD ALL NIGHT DRINKING BACARDI AND EATING DRUGS IN THE PARK. YOOOOOOU ALREADY KNOOOOOW!

MERO

OKKKAY!

NORMALLY I WOULD GIVE A "NO HOMO" TO THE APPLE MARTINI, BUT WHEN YOUR DRINKING THE SHIT RIGHT OUT OF A OLD MILK GALLON AND STANDING OUT ON THE BLOCK WITH NO SHIRT ON AND SUNGLASSES SMOKIN A BLACK AND MILD. ITS MORE LIKE "IS THIS REALLY MY LIFE?" I KEEP COMIN IN AND OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR NO REASON. THIS WHOLE WEEK IS GONNA BE A PARTY, SO YOU ALREADY KNOW. ALL MY NIGGAS IN MY AREA, WE WILL GET FUCKED UP.

MERO

FUCK THAT!