Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Happy Birthday El Mamerro!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CinchedWaist, Jul 14, 2004.

1. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Shit, who knew there were so many july birthdays??
    Wish him happy birthday, you greedy suckers!
    [​IMG]
    and here is the puerto rican flag i pass by in my near neighborhood.
    guess who i think of when i see it?
    Hmm.
    Ok guys, bring the funk please (Poop? Chup? I'm waiting)

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

3. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

I know it's here somewhere!

Ok, no dice...BUT when i find it...

4. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

OH YES! OH YES!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!

[​IMG]

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Happy Birthday Mamerro!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you got mail btw.

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

HappyBirthday.

the above post reminded me how you used to write "beer" after all your posts.

why dont you do that anymore?

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

happy birthday mams!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

fayleec navidad.

9. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Happy birthday you motherfucker. I don't have any new photoshop images yet, but i will make some serious fucking funk for this thread after i mow my lawn. Until then, here are some oldies:

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/the_funk_teamtronix.jpg'>

[img]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/el_mams_for_pres.jpg'>

[img]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/el_daderro_is_2_hot.jpg'>

[img]http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MrScojangles/Chupapproved.jpg'>

more later bitchesz.

10. Thanks guys! One year away from the quarter.

Cinched, that flag is NAKED!! It's a good thing flags don't have penises, cause if they did, that thing would have a huge boner today. Also, there is some funky MC Escher-type shit going on with it, see if you can spot it...

Steve, I got it, you shall receive a full and comprehensive report back soon, and by soon I mean 2008. Ask anyone, I take roughly 7 weeks to answer emails. Haha, no seriously, I'll get back soon.

Keyzo... surprisingly, no! Today I am meeting with key members of the cabinet to discuss this weekend's plans for the annual J√°jome mayhem. It'll probably be smaller in size, but not in funk.

Fatbastard... I dunno. I kinda just... stopped. Didn't stop drinking it though.

Dlush, that duck is awesomer than Pluto. And Pluto is fucking MEGA awesome, so that's a lot.

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

happy birthday bringer of the funk!!

i have that pic of you in that costume somewhere around here,
    i get hypnotized by the bulge from time to time...haha!

good times!

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Beeroscope!!!!!!!!!

Cancer - June 21 - July 22 - "the crab"

Often a solitary individual and can be a little cantankerous or grouchy. Can usually be appeased by buying them beer. Have a latent tendency to want to pinch members of the opposite sex.

[​IMG]

13. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

happy burpday you tiny-headed funkbot

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Happy birthday to the 12oz member I'd most like to hang out with (of course, this extends to devilush and vinyljunkie as well. Key3 and tyler durden too)

I can only imagine what the party must be like. It brings to mind waking up the next day and finding a goat in the kitchen and an inflatable woman bobbing up and down in the jacuzzi while dad lays passed out on the couch while mams humps three girls at once down on the beach.

15. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

Happy Birthday, the beer is in the mail. Haha jkjkjjj. What's your favorite beer anyhow?