Happy Birthday Beard / Autumn Equinoxapalooza

Guest Pilau Hands

Guest Pilau Hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BEARDO!!!!!!!!

i almost took the day off in celebration of the first day of fall...it was also a grand day of grey and rain....but! had i known it was also beardos bday (i knew it was coming up) i would have definitely taken the day off and celebrated by buying a sixer of cheap beer(coors light), listening to phish 97 and sketching all day, but only in pencil....

happy bday bro..........

big fan of fall......glad shes here

ps....

happy bday to the king of hell, what do you give the devil for his bday??

Guest mikro137

i want to make an sXe joke here for KOH , but i cant think of any. but happy birthday regardless bro. maybe ill take you on that date to the aquarium i promised you in may ;)

Guest Pilau Hands

i've been around to do two of these birthday beardo threads now, and everyone always reminds me that it's king's birthday too, i just never talk to the dude, so it doesnt stick.

No no it's not my brithday, though next to the Harvest Moon rising, this is an anniversary for me. So Happy Anniversary to myself, i do appreciate the love people, but my day is a long way off. Final Happy Bday to Beard and KoH.

"Summer was gone and the heat died down / And Autumn reached for her golden crown"

Yesss finally! Fuck1n Ho11er!

http://www.shuttercenter.com/Wohlfahrt/leaf01.jpg'>

Archived