Happy 4 May 2004

Milton

It is 5:18 AM, I have been awake now nearly 24 hours and must report to work for a performance review at 0600 (6 AM). I am going to fail miserably lose my job and return to being a bum and playing online poker for money. Please feel free to offer employment suggestions since I am positive I will be jobless and perhaps homeless by 2 this afternoon when my performance review is over. Tomorrow is pay day, I worked a solid 40 hour week this week and so I will have a little bit of money to spend on sneakers and a laptop. I am considering getting a dell 5150 with the 3.2 gig upgrade and the 60gig harddrive and the dvd burner steeze. But I will probably buy a piece of shit 400 dollar used compaq from the pawn shop again and have it break down 2 days later to find it unreturnable. The last time I did this if I used the computer for more than an hour the hard drive played metallica songs by rubbing its bearings against one another if you used it for more than an hour, and if you tried to defrag it would play off-key renditions of Bethovan. Also, I have decided to write a book, I don't know what on yet, but it will be great, and anyone at 12 oz gets a discount copy. I think it will be dedicated to some extent to psycho birds that I've known in the past. Either that or supernatural stuffed animals that fight crime. I am going to quit rambling and face my fate head on now. Thank you in advance for your condolences...

Milton

The threadkiller...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

may 4th sucks

it means i go to court in three days

but hey atleast cinco de mayo is manana

yeah, i have to work for someone tomorrow because of that. Hey, bring hot sauce to court, i think that will help...

Archived