Happy 4/20

IHeartFr8s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 420BRO+Apr 20 2005, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (420BRO - Apr 20 2005, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-orangenblacksocks@Apr 20 2005, 08:10 PM

WEED +  GRAFF / RETARDS =  GAY

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa ;)

[/b]

GOOD ONE...oh wait...NO. What kinda dumbass reply is that. You seriously need to kill yourself. You're just another useless retard taking up perfectly good space. It's not like your actually doing anything productive. SO take my advice and save your family and friends their time and dignety and do us all a favor,KILL YOURSELF.

Yeah...I'm pretty happy about it. One less fake ass loser on the wining team. Go drink some beer and drive off a cliff you COCK EATING ASSLOVIN' FAGGOT FUCKER

speaking of fake...aren't you excentric cultists not supposed to use racial/homophobic slurs? at least thats what all the other SxE guys i knew taught me before they gave up.

how many straight edgers does it take to drink a 6 pack of beer?

1 after all dudes friends leave.

:innocent: