Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HaNgOvErS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by meateater, Feb 18, 2004.

1. meateater

meateater Member

i bet you all have awoken up in the morning and said "IM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN" <------ ive said this many of time but it never happends cause i end back out drinkning that night...
    ok every week ill at least wake up with 2-3 hangovers during my week/weekend...ive tried many things that people have told me to do, to cure a hangover b4 u get one...
    .slippery elms
    .lotsa water b4 going to bed
    .panadole b4 bed
    .energy drinks
    .hangover pills
    .even kept drinking so i wouldnt get one but then i had to stop no more
    drinkies.
    BUT nothing seems to work for me much as i would like them to.
    i spose hangovers have grown apart of my life.
    WHAT do u do to try and get over your hangover or not get one at all???

:krunk: :sick: :yuck:

2. amorphic

amorphic Guest

Drinking a glass of water for every shot/wine glass/beer consumed is the general rule. Also Vitamin B12 helps a lot the next day or right before you're about to crash.

3. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

4. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i quit drinking, because the hangovers weren't worth the fun i had the night before.

the only thing i ever found to work well was the 1 glass of water per drink idea and sleeping sitting up. for some reason, everytime i slept sitting up after totally wasted i felt fine the next morning.

but i'm tempted to try those "chasers" pills you can order online that are supposed to cure hangovers. a buddy of mine swears by them, but he never got real hangovers like i did.

5. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

oh god, is this possible? please tell me its a lie? a joke? i can't bear the thought.

i always felt la hangover was like a "job well done" pat on the back.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

its spanish, not a typo.

7. gfreshsushi

yep. alcohol triggers migraines for me, and the worst ones can easily be described as incredibly fucking painful. my eyes become light sensitive (as in any light is blinding), my head pain makes me nauseous (so crapping and vomiting), and the only thing i can do is take way too much vicodin and hope i pass out until it goes away.

not really worth a couple beers at a party the night before. i'd rather sit around and draw on the drunks when they pass out and steal their cigarettes.

8. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

fuck bro, that is entirely shitty.

my girlfriend is chinese and she gets full on krunk from a glass of wine, but she doesnt suffer the hangover too bad i dont think.

oh well. one man's trash is another man's treasure. and i guess one man's meds are another man's poison. or something.

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

what I usually do is grab a bottle of gatorade from teh gas stationa and make that the last thing I drink before bed and take a centrum vitamin. I'm usually feeling pretty good the next morning. Slightly tired but thats because after a night of drinking I can usually only sleep about 5 hours instead of my normal 12.

10. gfreshsushi

yeah, presently i'm on a search for a vice. i quit drinking, i haven't found any drugs i like to do/should be doing/want to try, and i have to quit smoking because i'm "singing" in a hardcore band and it's killing me. i'm fresh out of ideas, and i'd kill for something to replace nicotine (that isn't food).

stupid body rejecting poisons. how dare you.

speaking of which, i have concluded today (after much denial, trial, and error) that i can no longer eat meat, for it makes me incredibly sick. all those years of being a damn dirty vegetarian have caught up with me, and i can no longer enjoy the simple pleasure of a hamburger.

i don't even remember what this thread is about anymore.

*edit- oh yeah, hangovers.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha, yes

12. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

yeah, but i always seem to forget i said it as soon as the hangover is gone.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i never get hangovers
    my body is stronger than all that

14. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

meateater: loses mass ammounts of money on alcohol. and gets hangovers.

fatbastard:plays it straight..keeps his cash, and wakes up in the morning ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!

fatbastard 1

meateater 0

15. meateater

meateater Member

buurrrrpppPP.....

u obviously dont drink enuf and red cordial dosnt count!

and for you!
    mother fucker, mother fucker, mother fuckerrrrrrr!!!!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: