Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hangover remedies

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dai, Nov 14, 2002.

1. dai

dai Senior Member

i hardly get bad hangovers anymore, but when i do they're bad. the kind of hangovers where you wake up still sayin "im never drinkin again". so whats the secret? drop some info pros.

a drink(more helps) of what you had the night before...

alkaseltzer morning relief

2. dirtbag71

dirtbag71 New Jack

Hangovers

I have the answer! Before you go to bed, drink lots of water and take 2 aspirin without acetominophen. The next day drink a bottle of Pedialyte.
    It has 10 times the amount of electrolytes as gatorade.

It works for me!

d

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

from what i hear, to cure a hangover, you drink more.

4. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

Drink water and eat bread before you go to sleep.

5. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

eat menudo!

i also heard your supposed to drink 2 glasses of water before you start drinkin and after.....i guess because of the dehydration that was caused by the alcohol....but i also heard to eat toast with honey.......

6. dai

dai Senior Member

i wish i would have made this thread last night... :(

7. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

hug your toilet.

8. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

nah trust me. Bread and water.

Water to dilute the alchohol and bread to soak it up. The End.

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Eat before you drink and make sure you are hydrated. That way you won't black out or some shit.
    When you get home have 2 glasses of water for every drink you had and eat some more.

10. fizm

fizm Member

get some vitamin B

take one before you go out, one while you're out, and one in the morning, i think, or before you go to bed, or some shit like that...

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

any prescription pain releiver containing opium derivatives will do the trick

12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

A few bong tokes should make it easier to get up in the morning..

13. Drink plenty of water, juice, soda whatever nonalcoholic stuff before you crash. Take two aspirins with that.... Eating something isnt bad either.
    If youre gonna continue drinking when you wake up, dont do anything... Just drink more.
    [​IMG]

14. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

basically

vicodin works too, or codine, or darvaset, or vallium, you get the point. just do more drugs.

15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

gods natural cure:king: