Hangover Cures

Guest Are2

ohGeez

bacardi dark, knob creek, and woodbridge?!

i really outdid myself this weekend..or actually, just friday night.

i got so drunk i was completely out of commission for the rest of the weekend...i was throwing up everything..first that nasty yellow bile stuff, then a mysterious gooey brown ooze..i think it may have been my stomach..lol

so i got to thinking, all these drunks in one place, one of them must know a better hangover cure than the one i tried to use saturday morning..water, continuously thrown up for 4 hours, later some powerade (the store didn't have gatorade) followed by some juicy nuggets in the bong, coca-cola, and 48 hours with nick nolte and eddie murphy.

definitely not good enough..i ended up at another party on saturday, pissed off and uncomfortable, and got in soemone's face..very unusual for me..

so, gimme some good cures or i gotta quit..

and don't bother with telling me to drink lots of watwer before i pass out, because i was way beyond that and into the realm of lying in the gutter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

i get wicked hangovers even with the smallest amount of alcohol so i am always looking for new shit to amke myslef feel better. they just came out with an alkaselzter for hangovers! the normal stuff was already good for hangovers (or at least politely flavoured my vomit), now it is even better.

ways to not get a hangover after drinking too much.... ingest ridiculous amounts of water afterwards. honey will return your suger levels to normal and help stop the shakes and crackers will fix your stomach.

huge cheeseburger fries coke

or my favorite, and still most reliable- bunch '0 water and 3 asprin BEFORE going to bed.

of course the more trashed you are the harder it is to remember to do this.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by beardo

of course the more trashed you are the harder it is to remember to do this.

yep...but if you do.

i try to drink a big glass of water (if i can keep it down), and take some advil...dont take any aspirin or ibuprofin products with alcohol! thats a pretty stupid thing to do as both are stomach irritants and can also cause ulcers with a lot of alcohol in your belly...take some bufferin or advil or something lighter.

eating helps, go to dunkin donuts and grub down on a couple donuts and a chocolate milk, the milk will coat the stomach a little too.

worst case, if you feel like puking, do it. if you fall asleep feeling dizzy and spinning around in the room youll not only have really fucked up dreams, but the next day will be like what last night SHOULD HAVE BEEN. just choke yourself and get the liquor devil out of your system, youll feel better in a second!

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by cmeup

get a drink that lets ya get smashed still but doesnt give you such headaches or hangovers...

i dont know if im not drinking enough or what, cuz i never get hang overs and ive been fucked up before...

i dont see the point in getting so fucked up you get how your describing.. seems kinda pointless, waste of money and drink, and you feel like shit tha next day... fun? i think not.

tease<~

sometimes a waste of a drink is NOT getting close to that situation that are2 said...haha its hard to explain but if you dont go all out, dont go at all!

word..it is always best to get to the source of the problem before it gets out of control..but sometimes, this doesn't happen, for a variety of reasons..

it was bad on friday..i don't remember coming home, or getting in bed..no dizziness, i just passed out, unconcious..then 6 hours later, i woke up half a second after my stomach decided to eject

..i like that honey thing though..i had the shakes.. ...bad!!!

and as far as getting that fucked up goes..part of being an alcoholic is pushing my limits.. j/k

but when i drink, i drink liquor..so, if i drink it too fast, i just want more and more until next thing i know, i'm falling through someone's fence and smashing empty fourty bottles in their kitchen

oops, i did it again

i didn't even know how drunk i was until i was in the gutter

what sucks is when you wake up still a little drunk and as the day goes on you get more and more hungover.

the alkaselzters are very good. A friend of mine had this pill that your supposed to take 30 minutes before you drink and it redices the hangover...he said the shit works but he drinks like a pussy.

massive amounts of water is a good one for me, and just sleep the next day and lots of it.

Guest fr8lover

did you have the shakes and were really really sweaty? i remember one time i was on the toilet at a party for a few hours because i couldnt move due to the shaking sweaty condition i was in...that involved a little cannibis after a large quantity of alcohol...its just the body trying to get the toxins out any way it can...unfortunetely all the ways are fucking horrible! i wish the body just had a release mechanism that didnt involve shooting it through the skin or out where stuff should be going in...i spent 2 hours on the toilet at a friends house with girls yelling at me to get out because they had to pee, then it was a couple hours against the house dry heaving, and my final resting spot was another toilet at another friends house where i apparently got it all out of my system and had a great nights sleep!

http://www.violetbooks.com/images/hangover-house.gif'>

oh hell yes!

sweating bullets..you can SMELL the liquor coming out of you!!

i always take several showers when i get like that..it helps sober you up a bit.

i fell asleep in the tub that morning..i'm prolly lucky i didn't drown

and of course with the cannabis..that always hurts me when i'm drunk..but i can't say no!! :)

you DO NOT EVER mix beer and weed. EVER!! or you spend 2 hours in 30degree weather curled up on some metal stairs puking while trying to spit game at the one girl who feels sorry for you. and then she lets you sleep in the back of her car and your too stoned to figure out how to open the door when you got to vomit more so you just chew it back.

trust me thats how it always goes down.

I drink water before bed till I think I'm gonna puke. But if you don't want a hangover, drink something besides beer and shots. Screwdriver are good but the acid's bad for your stomach if you drink too many-Vodka&7's, captain/coke......Or just slam 2 beers when you wake up and you'll feel better.

Guest willy.wonka

FIRST OF ALL.....START PUKING

SHOVE THAT FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT.....

drink lots of water....excedrine

and a swift kick to the ass always helped me....

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Zack Morris

you DO NOT EVER mix beer and weed. EVER!! or you spend 2 hours in 30degree weather curled up on some metal stairs puking while trying to spit game at the one girl who feels sorry for you. and then she lets you sleep in the back of her car and your too stoned to figure out how to open the door when you got to vomit more so you just chew it back.

trust me thats how it always goes down.

theres no problem with smoking a bowl or two before you go out drinking, i think because thats your bodies "normal state" as the alcohol is introduced to your system...its when youve had 15 beers and your genius buddy decides to pack a bowl for ya that its trouble...actually, no the first 5 minutes is a fucking cool as feeling, youre up, around and able...then BAM the world starts swinging like a pendulum under you and theres no bodily fluid thats going to be left in you...are2, i am also acquainted with the brown ooze, which i had the first time i puked (which cooincidentally was in front of my entire class on a last day of school party sophomore year of high school)...brown stuff coming out of your nose SHOULD be a wakeup call, but heh..it wasnt.

weed and beer when i still used to smoke (i can actually pass it up now)used to make me so damn sick and like. tripel the paranoia so going anywhere remotely public was out. last time i got that bad, i threatened to bite this random kid sitting next to me at a part if he didn't give me a cigarette. i have since quit smoking anything.

Guest willy.wonka

not a problem to me

drinking is fun....i for one drink a lot...i hardly ever get hung over...

if you turn evil and grab your friend and tell him you wanna fuck so bad....this is a girl im talking about....and you say "no" and she starts calling you names and it seems like shes reading your mind....as if she were on acid......then yes,you have a problem with drinking...

Guest --zeSto--

it's been said but here's my addition...

Drink 1/2 litre of water before bed,

pop 2 advils,

set your alarm for 1 hour before you need to get up.

Then wake upo early, have another 1/2 litre an 1 more advil,

and go back to sleep for the remaining hour.

When you wake up the second time,

avoid the hot shower. Just use medium warm water.

Eat some toast,

go to work like a man!

this shit works

1) before you drink eat some bead or something similar it will absorb the alcohol and it will take a few more drink for you to feel beat up

2) take vitamins before and after you drink.....the reason you feel like shit after you pass out is because you are vitamin deficient......like did you notice that you have to piss like every ten minutes whrn you drink thats because theres a chemical in alcohol that causes you to piss...meaning your body dosnt get all the vitamins it needs

3) never get so drunk that you have to throw up or act like an idiot......i know i hate it when i wake up and i get a phone calls from my girl bitching at me because i slept with her best friend or i find puke all over my favorite shirt

Archived