Hang up your hang-ups...

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by awkward eye

this graff does nothing for me...were is the style in sweden???doesnt bates live close? maybe he could school you guys...

We damn well know about Bates, but we are not all followers. Some of us like to come up with our own stuff.

Bump, rebus

-Fukshitup!!!

this graff does nothing for me...were is the style in sweden???doesnt bates live close? maybe he could school you guys...

ok, let's set the record straight - bates rocks his brand of the danish wall style - these pictures are of the swedish train style. don't worry, you wouldn't understand

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

ok, let's set the record straight - bates rocks his brand of the danish wall style - these pictures are of the swedish train style. don't worry, you wouldn't understand

Worry?Understand?I said doesnt Bates live close??I dididnt say Bates was Swedish,what part of that didnt you understand?and as far as Seen schooling the US,he already has...wow some people dont need to type there thoughts...hmmm

:rolleyes:

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by fr8oholic

'ats funny, you didn't seem to be an idiot until you wrote that ^^.

thanks for clearing it up for me.

Ouch...:)

Worry?Understand?I said doesnt Bates live close??I dididnt say Bates was Swedish,what part of that didnt you understand?

i didn't say you though he was swedish, genius. let me break it down for you, just so you can understand:

these are pictures of trains painted in sweden with a swedish style developed by swedish writers. bates is a danish writer with a dansih style developed by danish writers. why would swedish train rockers want to paint with a danish wall style just because an american doesn't understand their graffiti? if a writer in texas thought that writers in los angeles had a good style, does that mean everyone in new york should start painting with that style too?

Archived