handwriting analysis

seeking

http://www.hwa.org/SelfEval.shtml

if anyone is bored.... its not the most comprehensive, scientific thing, but it's fairly right on about me, and the areas it's slightly off, i can see as more of a result of me being too conservative in my answers, as opposed to it just being wrong.

also, if anyone wants to post samples of their handwriting, it might be amusing. i know years and years ago we had a thread like this....if anyone finds any interest in this thread, ill go through the hassle of scanning something.

"You don't particularly like to stand out in the world, and prefer to just get on with being who you are. You can be quite reasonably confident and satisfied with self, and though not willing to make grand entrances or exits, will still find time to "glow" a little out there in the limelight. You may have a tendency to be a bit depressed along about now. Anything going on? Do people ever say you're stiff and stoic? Is it hard for you to get a move on yourself when it comes to social situations? Seems you might want to loosen up a bit! Hmmm... So you like to be one person out in the world and another person in the privacy of your own space, eh? Interesting. Does that also mean that you have multiple personalities? (Probably not but then... who knows!? You could be a hard one to figure out! ;-)

_____Lone Rangers often keep a bit of distance between themselves and others. Do you ever hear people define r as a Lone Ranger? Or is it that you're more of what some might define as "a creative force of the next generation!" Either way, you don't mind straying from that straight and narrow path, shall we say, so you get good marks for originality! Oh, and people can annoy you with their poking along sometimes, eh--- r definitely not liking to be one of those mossy staid pebbles, but rather, more of a rolling stone? You like to keep ACTIVE, and always doing something, even if it's just inner chatter, but your feel it's definitely your calling to just get out there and Get On With Things! So: Put in traffic behind a slow pokey car in front of you, and look for some fireworks of patience? Calm down, now: the world will still be there in the twelve seconds you'd save by rushing to get around them... Take it easy, ok? You likely tend to be a quite quiet person and don't like to rock the boat. You probably are a careful reader, and don't like to jump to conclusions about anything."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Using the above information, then: You like to keep life in perspective and have a fairly straightforward way of viewing yourself and others. To you, Life is neither a stage nor a tragedy play! You are fairly comfortable with who you are and your family. Do people ever say you're stiff and stoic? Is it hard for you to get a move on yourself when it comes to social situations? Seems you might want to loosen up a bit! Hmmm... So you like to be one person out in the world and another person in the privacy of your own space, eh? Interesting. Does that also mean that you have multiple personalities? (Probably not but then... who knows!? You could be a hard one to figure out! ;-)

Wow! You really are into CONTROL, huh? Ever wonder what might happen if you try lightening up a bit? The world won't fall apart if you try a little gentle breathing and peaceful moments by the lake sometime. Have you noticed that people often think you TALK and JUDGE more than you FEEL and LISTEN!? Try to calm down a bit. Relax... But of course, we'd give you good marks for keeping things NEAT, I guess. You may sometimes have a tendency to get caught up in intense discussions a bit too often. And when that happens, you might tend to prefer to up the ante then, and play for even higher stakes. Kind of have a reputation for a sharp tongue?You likely tend to be a quite quiet person and don't like to rock the boat. You probably are a careful reader, and don't like to jump to conclusions about anything.

As for Astrological Implications possibly related to you:

And you know, you might have a bit of a strong calling as a Gemini, since you like to mix yourself selectively with different versions for different moods!

i write in all caps. and i'm a pisces.

Mine was almost right on:

You tend to move confidently in the world and don't need much encouragement in order to believe in yourself in general... at least on the surface. But what's behind that when one really peers a little closer? You are fairly comfortable with who you are and your family. You can take it or leave it when party invitation time comes around. That is, some you will take, and others you will kindly decline. Hmmm... So you like to be one person out in the world and another person in the privacy of your own space, eh? Interesting. Does that also mean that you have multiple personalities? (Probably not but then... who knows!? You could be a hard one to figure out! ;-)

Your handwriting seems comfortable and pretty well worn in with your personality, doesn't it? Sometimes people compliment you on the simplicity of your hand, don't they? Easy to read for the most part, though even if it weren't, you might not change it anyway, eh? Quick minds often invent their own form as they go, and that's a sign of adaptability. Good trait. The term Good Little Girl / Good Little Boy springs to mind because you tend to not like to go too much against the grain of society where rules of engagement are involved. You'd prefer to be safe than sorry, and don't like to run too much off the beaten path, so as to avoid being noticed as standing out from the crowd.

You like to keep life in perspective and have a fairly straightforward way of viewing yourself and others. To you, Life is neither a stage nor a tragedy play! Are you sure that your signature slope is truly wandering? It's a little unusual that slope in so small a space wanders, but it's possible. If that's indeed the case, then you probably have some questions about who you are and have some trouble being stably consistently YOU. Do people ever say you're stiff and stoic? Is it hard for you to get a move on yourself when it comes to social situations? Seems you might want to loosen up a bit! So you kind of like to hide behind the curtain of convenience, huh? Prefer not to have people know the "real you" unless you want them to.

"OrdinarysVille, USA" is one of the things which we used to call this when we see it in a hand: That's because you seem to have a reticence to stray from the kind of handwriting you were were taught to do in Grade School, recall? Have you ever thought about why you like to write this way? Is it because you particularly LIKE the structure of the standards? Or is it perhaps because you have found kudos and congratulatory strokes for being able to fit in with the norms or because you'd prefer to be visible for how well you fit in and not how much you stand out? Perhaps you're hesitant, then to try something like throwing in a little "Strokes By Brendan" sometime, and let go of that overwhelming need to conform? How is this like other aspects of your life?I guess that you must be something of a sentimentalist, eh? Do people ever say, "Oh, yeah: Brendan can really be an old softie sometimes! A real kind soul." But then, this can get you into trouble sometimes, too, though, because you can have a difficult time saying "No!" and can feel guilty for not being All things to All People!!Normalcy doesn't bother you. In fact, it may feel downright comfortable most of the time. No point in pushing the envelope, huh?

--------------

first paragraph: right on, almost exact description of me.

second paragraph: way off. i think i answered the questions wrong... i made it seem like my handwriting is real standard and neat... its not, i write letters wierd and sloppy as hell. except on school work... then its all bubbly. bubbles...

Using the above information, then: You like to keep life in perspective and have a fairly straightforward way of viewing yourself and others. To you, Life is neither a stage nor a tragedy play! Are you sure that your signature slope is truly wandering? It's a little unusual that slope in so small a space wanders, but it's possible. If that's indeed the case, then you probably have some questions about who you are and have some trouble being stably consistently YOU. Do people ever say you're stiff and stoic? Is it hard for you to get a move on yourself when it comes to social situations? Seems you might want to loosen up a bit! So you kind of like to hide behind the curtain of convenience, huh? Prefer not to have people know the "real you" unless you want them to.

So you don't mind being an original thinker, eh? Well, good for you. The world needs more original people who can get on out there and break a few molds so that we can use the pieces to build new ones. After all, we don't grow as a society either by overwhelming strict compliance to norms, or by total defiance of them either. But you mild original thinkers are a good place to start new ideas brewing. Great. I guess that you must be something of a sentimentalist, eh? Do people ever say, "Oh, yeah: Brendan can really be an old softie sometimes! A real kind soul." But then, this can get you into trouble sometimes, too, though, because you can have a difficult time saying "No!" and can feel guilty for not being All things to All People!!Well, we all have our days of flux, but it seems that your life might be more like a mad rollercoaster than a quiet peaceful stream in the woods, to put it mildly! You probably have quite a bit of difficulty letting go of things and could be prone to digestive disorders due to your unwillingness to seek peace and quiet. Have you ever thought about why your emotional roller coaster is as it is?

------

i fixed stuff, and this is what i got... thats pretty much me... second half is kind of a flattering version of me.

that thing works pretty well...

You have some hesitance to accept your power, and sometimes vacillate between "I'm great." and "I'm not okay." All in all, It's perhaps confusing to be wade, huh? Sometimes it must be difficult for you to get a good personal read on your relationship to your family. Are things difficult on that front about now? You must be extremely hesitant to involve yourself in other people's affairs, and aren't too keen about having other people look into yours. Hmmm... So you like to be one person out in the world and another person in the privacy of your own space, eh? Interesting. Does that also mean that you have multiple personalities? (Probably not but then... who knows!? You could be a hard one to figure out! ;-)

_____Well, you could be on a bit of delicate path here, nearing a rendezvous with conflict. You like to think you're a pretty good worker, and organize your things well, keeping details in order and that kind of thing. But what do OTHERS say about you? Probably something akin to "Look out for wade!" You're probably a bit brusque and given to push your point, though YOU believe you're doing it in an tasteful and orderly way. Others may not agree. (Did you know textbooks are usually theory, and life isn't always so neat and orderly as fits into textbooks?) If indeed your handwriting's sharpness / roundness varies as much as you say it does, then you must have quite an internal conflict between emotions and intellect. Are you having some traumas right now around issues of principle you're trying to figure out? Usually when you resolve some of that peace, your hand should settle down. Hard sometimes to be wade, isn't it? You probably can't quite figure out why people might not understand you, and you wonder if they have something against you. But really, it's mostly just that your emotional base is so much in flux, that it's often hard to get a handle on who you are! There's a strong possibility that you deal with some heavy fear & resentments in life this time around! Additionally, it's likely that it's pretty hard for you to make friends due to your strong distrust of other people. Could it be possible that you trust people just a bit and make that conscious effort to seek some personal or professional coaching assistance to remind you along the way?

haha "LOOK OUT FOR WADE" i like that part!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest krie

Your hesitant nature probably causes you your share of missed opportunities, huh? Could be that if you were to lean into your life a bit more, things could perk up! Hmmm... So you like to be one person out in the world and another person in the privacy of your own space, eh? Interesting. Does that also mean that you have multiple personalities? (Probably not but then... who knows!? You could be a hard one to figure out! ;-)

Your handwriting seems comfortable and pretty well worn in with your personality, doesn't it? Sometimes people compliment you on the simplicity of your hand, don't they? Easy to read for the most part, though even if it weren't, you might not change it anyway, eh? Quick minds often invent their own form as they go, and that's a sign of adaptability. Good trait. You likely tend to be a quite quiet person and don't like to rock the boat. You probably are a careful reader, and don't like to jump to conclusions about anything.

not too far off

Using the above information, then: You like to keep life in perspective and have a fairly straightforward way of viewing yourself and others. To you, Life is neither a stage nor a tragedy play! Do you find yourself depressed about something in your life about now? Do people ever say you're stiff and stoic? Is it hard for you to get a move on yourself when it comes to social situations? Seems you might want to loosen up a bit! You appreciate people who tell things like they are, and you think this about yourself, as well.

Your heart likely beats a little faster than the "average" for your age. Are you aware of that? How do we know? Because you have a bit of difficulty relaxing and trusting that things will come out for the best. Daily flow isn't your kind of thing to leave to "chance" so you prefer to "worry things into place" more often than not. I guess that you must be something of a sentimentalist, eh? Do people ever say, "Oh, yeah: Sash can really be an old softie sometimes! A real kind soul." But then, this can get you into trouble sometimes, too, though, because you can have a difficult time saying "No!" and can feel guilty for not being All things to All People!!Lack of vitality and zest in things for your right now might cause you to have a quiet or judgmental demeanor. Are you one of those people who tends to see a glass of water as half-empty, instead of half-full? It's all a matter of point of view, recall. . . You likely tend to be a quite quiet person and don't like to rock the boat. You probably are a careful reader, and don't like to jump to conclusions about anything.

As for Astrological Implications possibly related to you:

You may well be a Cancer astrologically, or have Cancer figuring pretty strong somewhere in your chart. Because you've got that nurturing sentimentalist which seems to be there in your handwriting, and likely reflected in your stars. What do you know about what's at the top of your chart? Perhaps a strong Water Sign? A bit of Pisces in the slope-registry department... This could be just a passing phase for this segment of your earthly travels, too, though, and may not actually be an inherent trait built into your BirthChart.

its all true except the part about being sentimental

You have some hesitance to accept your power, and sometimes vacillate between "I'm great." and "I'm not okay." All in all, It's perhaps confusing to be bradley, huh? Sometimes it must be difficult for you to get a good personal read on your relationship to your family. Are things difficult on that front about now? You can take it or leave it when party invitation time comes around. That is, some you will take, and others you will kindly decline. Hmmm... So you like to be one person out in the world and another person in the privacy of your own space, eh? Interesting. Does that also mean that you have multiple personalities? (Probably not but then... who knows!? You could be a hard one to figure out! ;-)

Well, you could be on a bit of delicate path here, nearing a rendezvous with conflict. You like to think you're a pretty good worker, and organize your things well, keeping details in order and that kind of thing. But what do OTHERS say about you? Probably something akin to "Look out for bradley!" You're probably a bit brusque and given to push your point, though YOU believe you're doing it in an tasteful and orderly way. Others may not agree. (Did you know textbooks are usually theory, and life isn't always so neat and orderly as fits into textbooks?) If indeed your handwriting's sharpness / roundness varies as much as you say it does, then you must have quite an internal conflict between emotions and intellect. Are you having some traumas right now around issues of principle you're trying to figure out? Usually when you resolve some of that peace, your hand should settle down. Hard sometimes to be bradley, isn't it? You probably can't quite figure out why people might not understand you, and you wonder if they have something against you. But really, it's mostly just that your emotional base is so much in flux, that it's often hard to get a handle on who you are! What age are you? Because varying slant in a hand is something which isn't so uncommon for teenagers and people in some extremely stressed times of life, but for most of us in the rest of those groups, wild variability in slant can point to some serious emotional disturbances in life and your ability to deal with them. Does this apply to you?

wtf

Archived