handstyles (bmore)

Guest self righteous

Guest self righteous
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn i know how he feels..i go to b more alot and i see all these handstyles from like soap (god rest ya soul) felon mear ( fuckin had shit wrecked every corner i turned when i was there last week...no joke) i actually have a camera with a lot of handstyles on them ill try to get them developed and posted for all you kids..later

• 4 weeks later...

SIEK and KURSE have great handstyles both but they hardly rep that tuff ass b.more handstyle. well..exept maybe that last siek.

that jeser, and ryde are hella dope. and ashar....holy moses. three cheers for regional styles....!!!!!

------------------

"what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

Guest The Real SATAN

damn i know how he feels..i go to b more alot and i see all these handstyles from like soap (god rest ya soul) felon mear ( fuckin had shit wrecked every corner i turned when i was there last week...no joke) i actually have a camera with a lot of handstyles on them ill try to get them developed and posted for all you kids..later

you stupid fuck, mear, sope and felon do not have baltimore handstyles. learn your shit pussy

Originally posted by Pizointer138:

Kurse 5av boston reppin

that actualy isnt the kurse from boston...its wierd how this worked out but kurse and siek from KM were down with the kids from boston..siek got some of his style from boston kids back then...so kurse form boston was crew with kurse km.. im not sure what crew.. could have been SPLENDID....

wierd

There is an old book from a NYC photographer named Bruce Davidson called SUBWAY. Its all photos from the insides of NYC cars. Lots of amazing photos of people, but also lots and lots of amazing old tags. Its expensive, but an invaluable document of the insides of NYC trains. One shot has one of the best tagers ever. SES from Bklyn.

Guest KARD like WOE
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

philly got the best hand out.even though most of the founding fathers have since retired,the flavor is still there.no ones touching philly.

no doubt noone can touch a philly writers hand...

do any other citys even have wickets???

Archived